Chapter 37: Dress

Start from the beginning

"Rest if you must okay. You don't have to be hard on yourself." She always whispered and I nodded.

Part of why I cried so much is because I didn't tell them that I am leaving. And I don't know if I will come back here ever again.

"Thank you Carla. You don't know how much you've helped me ever since. I owe you everything." I said as she wiped my tears.

"It's okay darling. You don't owe us anything. Just be successful. That's what I am asking you." She says and I smiled.

Eren has the best mother. So is my mom in heaven, she must be looking at how I am doing for a while now.

"How long are you going to ignore me? Next week? Month? Year?" I broke the silence in the car as she drove us towards the school.

"Not now Mikasa. We'll be having midterms." He says as he drove fast.

I never saw Eren study or read books but look at where he is now. He is already in his 4th year while maintaining a grade. As have I, I am already in my 4th year and still maintains not below 85% grade.

"I'm glad you are speaking to me." I said. I didn't look at him.

It's okay if you don't respond Eren. It's okay if you hate me. I hate you too but I will be making my time to say and do all the things I have always wanted from the start. The due is near and I don't want any regrets.

"Big brother Levi!! You are here!!" I was so happy to see Levi on the hallway of this university.

"How are you doing Mikasa?" He asks. I told him about my struggles and he talked and laughed for a while.

"Levi? Did you arrived earlier?" Miss Hange came in and I got confuses.

What are these two doing here?

"Eh? If it isn't Miss Ackerman. Hello, college really did give you enough stress." She laughed and Levi scoffs.

"I don't like you talking to my sister like that Hange." Levi says making me burst to laughter covering my mouth.

"I don't remember you having a sister or what Levi? How?" Hange looked like she was in deep thinking but Levi's face really changed from being cheerful with me to wearing a scowl.

"Tch. Don't mind this nerd Mikasa. Let's go Hange." Levi says as he drags Miss Hange out of my sight getting louder as she complained still talking to him.

I don't want to have ideas but they do have a chemistry.

"I can't believe this is our last year in college already! Who wants to throw a party?!" Historia cheerfully said as Ymir places an arm over her shoulder.

"I'm in." Ymir winks.

"I will volunteer to eat all of your foods Historia. I will never decline." Sasha says eyes sparkling in glutton.

"Heh. Still eating without getting fat hahahahah." Connie laughed but Sasha smacked his head earning an ow!

"Man. I can't wait to dance with some sexy girls. It's been a while I drank enough." Jean smirks.

"Let's invite Armin." I said hoping he can join us.

"I'll go tell him." Eren says making me look at him.

He then walked away to call Armin.

"He can't come. He said he's busy." He sadly says and everyone nods.

"It's okay everyone. We understand Armin's situation right? We will still party. I'm gonna invite our high school friends too!" Historia cheers and everyone got excited.