Chapter six: The Trial of Air

The trial of air

The trial of air of where it would test you're balance. They got up from their sitting position and went up the thin piece of ice covered with snow. Then, there was suddenly a gush of wind making some of them fall into the void. The other watched as they fell into the void. 

They thought about it and the proceeded to push through the wind. Some made it across, some didn't. But in the end they all had to cross it, which they did. They lit up the first stone and proceeded to get one the ice that was bobbing up and down. But since it was completely covered in snow, they struggled getting on since they kept on slipping and falling into the void.

They hopped on and saw that there was another one to hop on and then the hill that had the next stone. They all crossed it and lit up the next stone. And so on.

The Trial had an ice slide that would sometimes make them throw them off sometimes if they didn't balance correctly on it. If they did balance on it, they would get to light up the stone that was on that frozen hill as well.

There were also these candles the had air shooting up above them that they would let them get to other parts of the trial and on the floating rocks that moved around the trial or just moved in place. Near the stones that were needed to be lit, were pieces of ice that they needed to balance on if the were thrown there or if they jumped there. Many slipped but learned how to balance after many tries and fails.

There were also a groups of candles that formed to a V. If they lit them up, they would get shot into the air and onto another place of the trial. But they'd need to balance themselves while they were on the air and correctly go to the place they want in the trial. Some fell into the void while being on the air while some fell into the void simply because they didn't successfully make it to the other place.

Balancing was a big thing for doing the trial for them, you needed to balance on air, rocks, ice, wind, the slippery snow, and many other things the trial had for them to face.

This Trial was hard for them considering they were struggling to get to each stone with the obstacles during it. Many fell into the void and some were even considering to quit. But they didn't since they were playing around sometimes during the trial.

And then, one of them made it to the last stone which was a statue and lit it up. They waited for the others who weren't to far behind before they can sit on the white circle. A few moments passed and a few more were at the statue. The others were struggling but still eventually made it there after some time.

They sat on the white circle and the eyes lit up with a teal color. They ascended into the sky and flew to the star and achieved it. They all then sat on the white circle to teleport back to the cave.

Once they teleported, they went to the center of the cave and said their achievements to the spirit and let it do it's thing.

It made holes in the ground with air shooting up from the ground . The last and hardest task they had to do was The Trial of Fire. They looked behind them and nodded. They all went to the section of the cave, lit up the candles, and sat on the white circle that formed in the middle and in front of the statue.

They were then teleported to the trial itself. The hardest and the most terrifying of them all.

The Trial of Fire

SKY: The Journey of Home and Isle of DawnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara