Chapter five: The Trial of Earth

The trial of earth

The trial where they test your resilience. The land had floating rocks with a slippery surface they were on.  They all slid down the semi hill and two of them lit the stones, making the two doors in front of them open up. They looked left and right. The left had a wall with a stone waiting to be lit up and on the right they could see a path way. Perhaps it could lead them to the back and on the block.

They went to their right and to the pathway. In just a few turns and a few jumps on a few floating rocks. They lit up the stone and it made the wall in front of them disappear and revealing the floating rocks they would have to cross. They jumped down, slid down the semi hill they were on, and crossed the rocks. Some fell and had to start over from the stone they lit and tried again. The wall in front disappeared as well, revealing multiple paths  and doors leading to bold red candles waiting to be lit.

Floating rocks were all over the place and had to be crossed. The ground below them was slippery and many fell into the void.

As they went closer to the end of the trial, the obstacles became harder to do. More slipped of the hills and the floating rocks the stood on and fell into the void, making them start over from the last stone they lit.

There were many passages that led to bright red candles, waiting to be lit. Though before they were all accessible, they were blocked and needed the stones to be lit.

There were slides with snow on them and with no barriers so many slid off of them and fell into the black void.

The rocks that floated were starting to appear rotated which made it worse since they were already slipping off the other obstacles.

Without their capes, they were unable to fly so they all needed to jump in obstacles. Being capeleds made it all worse but they were determined to complete the trial to move on to the next one.

But even with all those challenges with the trial, none of them decided to quit. It was all to soon to quit now, after all, they all wanted to complete this part of the journey together.

It almost seemed forever until they went to the last obstacle. They fell so many times but yet none wanted to quit.  They were determined to make it through the trial. After many attempt from each of the sky kids, they finally made it to the statue which would later be lit up to finish the trial. They waited for the others and lit up the candles then later went up the stairs once all of them made it across.

They lit up the statue and sat on the circle that formed. Once the circle completely disappeared from the ground, the statue's eyes lit up bright yellow . Once again, the sky kids went up into the air and their bodies glowed as they went back down to the ground.

They looked to their right to see that a path was being made to get to the top. They followed it and picked up the star on it. They sat on the white circle and teleported back at the cave.

Once they were all back, they went out and went to the spirit. They watched as the spirit did its job to make rocks fly around the cave. They looked around the cave and saw the next trial was the trial of air.

They went there and lit up all the candles. The white circle in the middle formed and they all sat on it.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑨𝒊𝒓