Chapter four: The Trial of water

Snow covered almost all of the land. The ice pierced through the snow and the water rose once in a while. One of the sky kids went to the water and immediately lost light, making them teleport back to where they spawned. They all looked at each other and nodded, telling each other to not touch the water at all costs. They looked around and jumped to a stone that had a candle, they lit it up and just like magic, a hill rose them up as the water rose up as well. When the water went down they went to another one near by and lit that up as well. It also rose up.

It was quite magical for them, although some keep on falling in the water while trying to keep up with the rest. They all decided to do it by themselves, they went ahead when the water rose down and lit up each candle.

This went on for a while with them gliding on ice, lighting up candles, jumping ice to ice, jumping from the ice to the snowy hills and bridges, losing light and spawning back to the last check point. Eventually, one got to the last one and lit up the statue's candles, the others weren't to far behind but the sky kid decided to wait for the others.

They were still struggling and falling in the water but some were starting to succeed. After a while, all were with the statue. They all sat down on the white circle that closed in every second that was passing. Eventually, it closed inside fully and the eyes of the statue's eyes lit up with a blue color with the Sky kids floating and gaining power to walk on water.

They were let down and glowed brightly. They looked at each other and saw a mountain with a star in the distance. They jumped off the island and glided on the water eventually reaching the snowy hill with the bright star on the top. They received the star and a white circle formed beneath them. They all sat down and the white circle began to close in.

They were immediately back at the caves and went out of the section. The spirit was staring at them and was wanting them to receive a reward for completing the trial. They went to the spirit and the spirit did it's thing.

The hollow circle around them was quickly filled with water, and waterfalls formed at the water trial. Murals formed on the walls of the cave. They received a heart and was told they needed to complete the Earth trial. The trial that will test their resilience. They nodded and went to the earth cave, lit the candles, and sat on the circle formed. They were soon transferred to the land of where the earth trial was held.

The trial of Earth