"Okay, we'll do that then. Then we can go out for dinner tonight. Make it a high class, fancy clothes night"

"Aren't all your nights like that?"

"Most nights with you are spent naked" he smirked and tickled his fingers over my hips and sides of my stomach

"Just how it should be" I laughed and saw him blush "I'm going to shower, I'm not feeling too fresh"

"Okay beautiful"

The day was one of my favourites ever with Jungkook. He made sure that our massages were in the same room and every so often he'd ask for my hand or I'd catch him looking at me. When we got back to the hotel room he ordered room service of a fruit platter and some cocktails. I know he would prefer the most luxurious champagne available but he knows the way to my heart is cocktails. He then ordered me into the hot tub and joined me a minute later. Before we knew it the food and drinks were here and I had Jungkook feeding me various mouthfuls of fruit.

"Are you feeling all relaxed?" I asked and kissed over his jawline

"Yeah... the massage was incredible"

"Your skin is glowing as well. How do you keep getting more and more handsome as the days go by?"

"A rare Jimin compliment" he smirked and threaded his hand in my hair

"No it's not. I feel like I always compliment you. You said this ages ago as well. Is it really that uncommon for me to give you a compliment?"

"I don't mind, it's honestly fine. You only really compliment me when we're having sex. Or it's a... horny, if that's the right word, compliment" he laughed and pulled me to kiss him

"Does it bother you?"

"No" he smiled and kissed my temple "I know you're attracted to me. I know how much I get your heart going"

"Oh yeah? How would you know that?"

"I've seen the way your body reacts to me. It tells me everything I need to know"

"Do you not need the emotional, heart felt compliments?"

"No" he laughed "they're nice every so often like the one just then but I don't need big long speeches about how much you like me. I can always see when you're thinking your compliments. I've seen the way your face changes. I've noticed the way your eyes dilate when you look at me. You aren't very good at controlling your face. Saying that though, if I ever wear something or do something with my hair that you don't like on me just tell me. There's been a few times when you've pulled a face at something and I've either not bought it or never worn it again"

"I don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you though" I whispered and saw him look at me with questioning look

"What is it you don't like?"

"That purple shirt you wear for work sometimes"

"Purple?"

"Yeah it's like a plum, very dark purple. I hate it"

"You do?" His eyes widened a little as he thought about which shirt I meant

"Yeah. It's just not your colour at all. It washes you out. You look better with bright shirts on, makes you look more tanned and seems to make your eyes sparkle. I love love love the powder blue one you bought a few weeks ago"

"I'll have to wear that more often then" he smiled and kissed me again

"And bin the purple one?"

"And bin the purple one" he laughed and took a swig of his drink

"Jungkook"

"Jimin"