18

As soon as the hotel room door swung open Lilith had regretted showing up, a teen dressed as if he was on a yacht gave her a desired look over

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

           As soon as the hotel room door swung open Lilith had regretted showing up, a teen dressed as if he was on a yacht gave her a desired look over.

"Well hello there, Nicholas St. Clair." The boy greeted as he offered his hand to the pretty sure.

Shocked would a understatement of how he felt when she pushed right past him in silence, her eyes searching for one thing.

Lilith shot a nod in greeting to Betty and Veronica before she spotted her customer of the night.

"Lilith!" Reggie grinned from a couch, a glass bottle clutched between his hands.

Surprisingly Lilith hadn't ever minded Reggie, something about him made her go easy on him. Maybe it was his doe eyes, maybe it was because he reminded her of someone.

"Tell me, who we're you born to submit to, Lilita?" Yacht boy smiled at her and she couldn't help but be slightly surprised by his knowledge of her name.

That the true Lilith refused to submit and was made into a creature of the night- a demon for disobeying her husband.

The nickname made her glare because it sounded very similar to what her lover called her, Lili. The words coming out of this strangers mouth made her stiff.

"Nobody, unlike you, rich boy." Lilith's insult makes him grin with an amused noise.

Lilith hadn't felt so disrespected in her life. If it were one thing in the whole world to piss her off in a millisecond it would be a man laughing at her. This boys eyes on her made her skin crawl, the view of his teeth making fury grow in her.

"Watch it." Lilith glared as the room turned stiff, Betty Cooper reaching for her phone off the table in preparation.

"Nickie, knock it off." Veronica said but her fear was evident in her tone. She knew Lilith would be about to easily take him and that would only cause immense trouble on her end.

"I'm just trying to have a conversation with the girl, Ronnie." Nick smiled but his eyes never left Lilith's.

"The world doesn't have enough money for you to pay me for a willing conversation." Reggie stepped closer to her at this as Betty immediately could tell something terrible was going to happen at the look in Nick's eyes.

Betty began dialing as Nick smiled, "Jug! I need you to get him here right now Lilit-"

"I pay people to obey me, how much do you cost, creature of the night?" Lilith saw red as she ripped her blade out of her pocket, immediately pressing it to the insulting boys neck as she slammed him against the closest wall.

"Lilith!" Betty gasped at the violent motion.

Her chest heaved as the teens behind her yelled out, "I am a demon of death. I obey no one."