32

When Sweet Pea had snapped back into it and realized how much of an idiot he was he tried to find Lilith only to be met with empty hallways, empty seats in her classrooms and nobody knowing where she went

It's when Betty Cooper approached him with an arduous expression on her face that he stopped, "What do you know, Cooper?"

"She threatened to cut my eyes out." Betty made a confused look at this as Sweet Pea frowned.

"She left." Betty finished before glancing up to the tall Serpent.

"I-I know it doesn't mean much, Sweet Pea but she really cares about you. I know she lied and that it was a terrible thing for her to do but the way she talked about you." Betty shook her head as if she was dazed.

"I love her." Sweet Pea confessed in anger at the blonde.

"Tell me if you see her. Tell her to find me, anything." Betty nodded up to his desperate expression before he walked around her.

The next two days had gone by with complete radio silence, even Sami shrugging when he asked if she'd seen her friend.

It's when he spots Zander in the hallway that his shoulders relax slightly.

"You seen, Lilith?" He kept it short as the boy looked up to his tired expression.

"Yes." The boy replied with a small smile watching Sweet Pea's eyes glance to his neck.

"She ever cut you?" Zander smirked before lightly touching the cut on the side of his neck.

"No." Sweet Pea glared.

Zander was surprised. His face showed that and confusion.

"You've fucked her though, right?" Sweet Pea stiffened at this personal question, not wanting to share their sex life to her ex hook up.

Zander tilts his head at Sweet Pea wondering how that worked, Lilith was violent. She craved causing pain, she loved wounds and watching her partner in pain.

"And she hasn't hurt you?" It's as if Sweet Pea could see the slight amount of jealousy on the other boys face.

"No, hasn't ever tried either." Sweet Pea hated that people kept bringing it up, in his mind he remembered that night at the Quarry. His girl licking the blood off his palm. Filling with guilt it made him realize how different she really had been with him.

Zander looked away from Sweet Pea and down the hall not understanding what was so different between him and the rest.

"What does she do?" Zander smiled up at Sweet Pea figuring that because Lilith wasn't doing what she wanted- what Zander had always thought as her biggest turn on the Serpent must've never gotten her off.

Sweet Pea glared at the boy, the cocky look on the boys face making him regret approaching him.

"Submit." Sweet Pea had said in anger wanting nothing more than to punch the look off the boys face.