0-3

"So?" Fangs asked as he trailed besides Sweet Pea in the dingy hallways of Southside High

"What?" The taller boys groaned in annoyance.

"Are you actually gonna drive an hour to see her?"

"See who?" Toni quickly interrupted as she fell in besides the walking pair.

"Sweets got a honey in Greendale." Fangs spilled smugly.

"A honey?" Toni gaped between the two with a short laugh.

"She's not a honey!" Sweet Pea groaned out.

"Yeah!" Fangs scoffed, "He's just driving an hour to see her!"

Toni grinned, "You like her?"

"What's she look like?" Toni asked as they entered their worn classroom, "What's her name?"

"What's she like?" Questions tumbled quickly out of her mouth in wonder.

Sweet Pea didn't like anyone, sure he'd sleep around but it wasn't like him to put so much effort into a girl.

"She's got black hair and beautiful blue eyes!" Fangs mocked, giggling out a shriek once Sweet Pea decked him in the arm.

"C'mon! This is the first girl you've ever mentioned besides her tits!" Toni called out exasperated at his hesitation.

"Her name.. her name is Lilith." Sweet Pea hesitated as he readied himself for the response he'd imagined it would get.

Toni took a breath of air into her cheeks as she covered her mouth, a giggle escaping before she gave into it.

"Her name is Lilith?" Toni laughed as Sweet Pea glared hard.

"She popped out of her mama and the woman already knew how crazy she would be that she named her own infant Lilith?"

"How crazy is she, Pea?" Toni continued to tease, "How many red flags are you ignoring?"

"Shut up!" He barked out defensively.

"She's a fucking sweetheart, alright?" Sweet Pea rolled his eyes as he rolled his shoulders.

"Sweetheart?" Toni almost squealed before reaching up to latch onto his shoulder.

Fangs was quick to follow suit, "She's so funny."

"She even carries, how hot is that?" Fangs continued to mock Sweet Pea.

"She carries?" Toni giddiness calmed slightly, "Why?"

"What?" Sweet Pea glanced down at her, "Now girls can't carry?"

"Why would she carry if she's some rich girl from Greendale?" Toni openly wondered only for Sweet Pea to shake his head.

"I don't think she's a rich girl." He shook his head before instinctively reaching up to push his hair back.

"She got too much character to be rich." Sweet Pea continued.

Toni rolled her own hazel eyes then, "You mean she exhibits too much trauma."

"I don't know, Pea." Toni exclaimed in worry.

Sweet Pea glared down at her, "There isn't anything for you to know."

"My life, remember?" Sweet Pea was always one to do this, to put up his walls as if he didn't care.

Toni frowned at his retreating figure before glancing to Fangs who only shrugged in silent response.

"I think she freaks him out." Fangs commented.

Fangs continued after a moment of thought, "I-I think it was kinda love at first fight."

"Really?" Toni hummed out in wonder.

"He keeps shrugging it off but he keeps making little comments.." Fangs smiled a little, "I caught him last night trying on outfits."

Toni's mouth fell open in surprise, "Seriously?"

"Don't tell him I told you!" Fangs shook her shoulders, "He'd kill me."

"Pea's got a crush." Toni said more so to herself with a smile.

"We've gotta check this girl out." She declared.

"Sweet Pea is not allowed to get his heart broken!" Toni then said to Fangs' confused expression.

"You gotta go with him." She declared as the late bell rang, but the two didn't rush.

"No way!" Fangs denied, "He wouldn't let me."

"Just say you wanna drink or pick up a girl." Toni shrugged.

"Stay away from them but just try to evaluate her." Toni knew this would be basically impossibly for Fangs to do, he didn't have the attention span.

Both Toni and Fangs knew that Sweet Pea would no way in hell allow Toni to tag along though.

"Seriously! I'm nervous for him." Toni sighed out at Fangs still shocked expression.

"I can try." He finally mumbled out already looking nervous.

"He deserves someone that loves him." Toni frowned then thinking of her friends mother.

Toni frowned down on her phone after obsessively searching profile after profile before she glanced up at the two boys.

"She doesn't have social media." The tone was both confused and in all honesty- pissed.

"So?" Sweet Pea tossed his hands up in annoyance at his friend.

Fangs cast him a small glance but tossed Toni a grimacing look.

"That's weird." Toni stated.

"That's weird?" Sweet Pea repeated.

"Yes, Pea." The girl groaned, "What pretty girl doesn't have instagram!"

"One who's busy having an actual life?" Sweet Pea defended only to receive a shake of denial.

"Doing what?" Toni leaned closer across the table, "She lives in Greendale, what's there to do?"

"You even have an instagram!"

In reality Lilith didn't want her lifestyle broadcasted, she had things to hide and staying basically fictional to the world was the easiest way to protect herself.

Lilith didn't have any social media- hadn't ever dared to. She had a brief relationship with Snapchat but that was all- and only to broadcast what drugs she had available or to post the fights she'd gotten into.