Part 26

**Win's POV**

I must have sped by 4 stop lights at this point and I didn't care one bit. 

My father is insane, how can he expect me to just leave Tong where he is. Does he not realize that Tong is a part of this family now? We've been married for years now, why couldn't he get use to the fact that I didn't want to be with anyone else. 

Even his late night phone calls once a year on our anniversary asking me if I meant it when I said my vows to Tong was over the top and unsensitive. 

Fucking prick...

Letting out a sigh I turn the corner to the warehouse and pull into the closest spot. The place I stopped at made me confused though, it didn't seem like there was anyone in it because non of the lights were on.

Did I get the right place?

I was about to walk out of the car when my phone starts to vibrate. Pulling it out of my pocket I could see that it was Max trying to get a hold of me. I didnt think he was going to wake up so soon.

Shit...

Win: "Hello?"

Max: I pull the phone away from my ear with a wince. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!? I THOUGHT WE AGREED THAT YOU WERE GOING TO WAIT UNTIL I WOKE UP SO WE COULD CONTACT MEW TOGETHER!?!"

Win: "Max, I couldn't just leave him here..."

Max: He lets out a frustrated sigh as I hear a car door shutting through the phone. "Okay, can you at least wait until I get there? I just told Mix to stay home and I let Dad know before calling Mew. Just give me 10 minutes."

Win: It did sound like a good plan but I had such a bad feeling about this and I couldn't help but worry about Tong. Especially after the message I had received earlier... "I can't do that Max, you didn't hear what I heard... He needs me now Max..."

Max: "WIN DON'T GO, BE SMART ABOUT THI..."

I hung up the phone and threw it into the back seat of the car. There was no time for any of this, Tong has suffered for long enough. 

I just need to be careful and everything should be fine...

Trying to calm down my nerves I turn off the car and make my way inside. It was just as I had thought, there was no lights on and I was starting to get worried that I had chosen the wrong place because I couldn't sense any life. 

Win: "TONG!?!? TONG ARE YOU IN HERE!?!?"

As soon as I was about to give up I could hear a muffled yelling from somewhere inside. The more steps I took though the more I could see. 

Oh god...

Tong was hanging from the ceiling, he was missing his shirt and he was taped shut with a spot light under his feet. 

He looked like he'd been through hell...

It took everything in me to not bust into tears as I watch the love of my life look so beaten and torn...

Win: Feeling relieved that I had been right and that he was here I jog up to him and pull him into a hug even if he couldn't hug me back. I just wanted to make sure that he was real... "Hi babe, don't worry I will get you out of here. Just give me one second and we can go home."

Tong: I was in the process of trying to untie the knot at his hands without burning my skin when his eyes fill with panic and he starts to yell. "WFH YSD NSAH TD LASDH MS HOFS!!" I couldn't understand a word he was saying but he seemed so panicked that it broke my heart, does he think I'm not real or something? "ISDF A TSJI!!"