Part 10

**Win's POV**

**Three Months Later**

I was so pissed off this morning that I couldn't even get out of bed to get ready for work, Max has been driving me insane. It's been THREE months since this issue started and he wasn't getting better. If anything he was getting worse. Tong and I would get home from work to either find Max passed out in his clothes, drunk as hell or not home.

He's lost weight and he won't talk to us anymore, what am I suppose to do?

Do I drag him home with me and force him to move back so we can get all of our issues out in the open or am I suppose to deal with this shit until he withers to walking bones?

Vampires can't die unless were decapitated soo he wouldn't starve to death he would just starve and constantly be in excruciating pain.

If only I knew what was going on with him, than I could figure out how to help him but how am I suppose to figure that out if he wont talk to me?

I was brainstorming like a crazy person when Tong begins to stir in his sleep by my side.

It's not like I could just follow Max, I have work and I need to...

That's it!

If I follow him and tell the school I'm sick than everything is all good. I'll be able to finally figure out what's going on and I might be able to help him in the end. You know this is probably going to be something super stupid too.

Tong: He starts to rub my side with a sleepy smile. "Can't sleep again?"

Win: "Not really."

Tong: He slowly moves on top of me with a grin. "Anything I can do to help?"

 Win: I couldn't help but smile at him as he rubs himself against me. "Maybe."

Tong: Barely a whisper as he leans down and kisses my neck. "Is that a challenge?"

Win: I watched as his eyes began to shine blue and I could see that he was hungry. "Babe when was the last time you fed?..."

Tong: I could see the panic on his face as he looks away and tries to crawl off of me. "Do you actually want to know or are you just pointing it out so I feed before work?"

Win: Grabbing him to hold him in place I reach my other hand out to touch his cheek. "Hey, I know that you think I don't like it when you mention feeding and that I find the subject repulsing but your wrong. Yea it might be a little strange and I know people that really are murderess but I know your not like that and that this is how you live. You don't need to worry about me okay? Take care of yourself first, I don't want to have to start worrying about you too."

Tong: He seemed surprised until his cheeks began to turn red. "Do you mean that?"

Win: "I mean it."

Tong: Barely a whisper as he glances at my neck. "I'm hungry..."

oh...

I knew immediately what he meant and if I was being honest with myself I didn't like the idea of him feeding on me but I knew this meant a lot to him so I didn't plan on refusing. 

Win: "Go ahead."

Tong: Sheer panic explodes on his face. "A-are you sure?"

Win: "Go ahead Tong."

He silently stares at my neck as I patiently waited but he didn't want to move so I took the initiative and gently moved his face to my neck. As soon as his lips touched my neck I let out a gasp as his teeth sunk into the flesh.