Part 12

**Max's POV**

Yesterday was bullshit, not only did Win find out about Knock but he also over reacted just like he did the first time. Whenever he finds out anything about Tul or anything that has to do with Tul he freaks out and gets all paranoid.

It's not my fault he has no faith in me but I guess I really can't talk bad about him because if I'm being completely fair he did think I was dead for a few hours the last time I was with Tul...

If only I was given a little more time to observe Knock before I gave up on him than maybe this wouldn't hurt so badly. I don't even know why I've been wasting my time these last few months to follow him. After what happened at the club my brain and emotions have been all over the place. 

It's all I can think about...

Last night after I left the apartment I found myself wandering towards the hospital until I came across a hotel a few blocks away. Staying there was a better option than going home since Win wanted me to go back to Bangkok to see our parents. 

I don't want to go back...

Yes I was planning on staying on the side lines when it came to protecting Knock and making sure that he lives a happy and peaceful life. I know that Tul died all those years ago because I got involved with his life and I don't want to repeat history like Win had said. 

I just want to watch him age with a smile along his sons side. 

The family I will never have a chance to have...

With a groan I sit up from bed and allow my brain rush to slow down before standing up to head for the bathroom. This place was a little smelly but I didn't mind, I have definitely smelled worse.  

Another thing that has been stressing me out is my work place. After going out for drinks that night with Ohm things have gotten veryyy awkward. All he does now is stare at me and do his work, even at company meetings he stares at me like I committed some huge sin. 

It doesn't help that my boss decided to make me help with everyone else's work so now I'm doing twice as much work and I have to see him every single freaking day. Awkward work relationships are the worst. 

I never should have gone out that night for more reasons than one. 

1. It ruined the collage relationship I had with Ohm.

2. It opened my eyes to the fact that Knock already has someone taking care of him...

The warm water running down my body felt soothing compared to the day before. All I need to do is figure out a way to reassure Win that I wont cause any problems like before. To do that I need to stop allowing coincidences to take over my life.

Watch from the side lines.

Yea...

My chest felt heavy as I allow the water to run against my face with my eyes closed. These decisions are things I never wanted to experience in my infinite life span. 

All they did for me was make me realize that I still love Tul even after 50 years of silence. 

I miss him every single fucking day...

With that my breathing became even heavier as I slide against the shower wall and sit on the floor while the water continued to wash over me. My shoulders began to shake as light sobs escaped my lips while the memories of Tul flooded my mind. 

The first time I saw him when I joined the school, the first time he talked to me for a class project, the time he found out I was a vampire, the first time we kissed and the morning before we...