drunk (part 25)

bryces pov
"NOAH FUCKING BECK GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW" i yell as i opened the front door at sway but I didn't get a response.

I ran to Noah's room. "NOAH!" i yelled as i pushed the door open. i saw broken glass all over the floor and Noah sitting down on the bed with his head in his hands.

"bryce" i hear someone say so i turn around to see kio standing there. "it's no use. we've all tried talking to him but he won't give us anything" kio said as he walked away.

I walked into the room closing the door behind me. I walked up to Noah and sat next to him. He then turned his head to look at me with his red puffy eyes which shows that he was crying.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me. "why did you do it?" I ask "bryce i was drunk okay? i didn't know what i was doing. I didn't mean to hurt her or anything. That's why i knew i had to tell her. She didn't even give me a chance to explain"

"wait you told her that you cheated on her-" i asked as Noah nodded his head. "give me a sec ill be right back" i said as i walked out of his room and took my phone out to call addison.

"hi baby. how did it go?" addison asked me as she picked up the phone. "babe we need to get them together so noah can explain." i asked as she replied. "dixie is in such a bad shape, bryce. she would never agree to see him again." "adds noah was drunk." i said.
_______________
Addisons pov
bryce had just explained everything to me and we figured out a plan for them to meet up.
[4 hours later]
noah and dixie have been out together for the past 3 hours after so long of convincing dixie to at least let noah explain. "what if one of them killed another" bryce asked causing me to laugh.

We were cuddling on the couch in sway watching tv when we heard the door open. We looked over and see dixie and noah walk in hand in hand.

"So you guys made up?" I asked. "well this will show you" dixie said as she grabbed onto noahs face and started making out with him. bryce and i playfully covered our eyes as we dragged our words "eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww" we say as they keep making out. "ugh stop you guys are basically eating each others heads off" bryce says causing all of us to laugh.
_______________
[a month later]
bryces pov
"BABYYYY" addison called me from upstairs so i ran to her. "baby what's wrong?" i run upstairs to see addison with tears dropping down her face.

a/n the next chapter will be the last chapter and the end of the book </3