mr simp (part 14)

omfg i cant believe im at part 14 already! feels like i just started this yesterday..

addisons pov
"ADDISON!" i hear bryce yell as he tried to pull me away from elle. we were now by the roadside hitting and pulling each others hair. bryce soon manage to pick me up and carried me into the car as he closed the door and got into the drivers seat. i started the car and drove away leaving elle still on the ground.

we are almost near sway now and the whole car ride was silent. as bryce pulled up, he got the bags from the car boot and walked in not evening opening my door like he usually does. i followed him close behind. after, he placed the grocery bags in the kitchen, he walked to his room and i was still following him.

it was only us at sway now because everyone else had meetings to attend. as bryce got into his room, he sat on the bed and went on his phone. i sat next to him as i called him. "bryce?" "what do you want addison" he asked back leaving a hint of anger. "you mad at me?" i asked him as he raised his voice at me.

"OF COURSE I AM ADDISON! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! I WAS MAD AT HER TOO BUT YOU CANT JUST START FIGHTING HER IN PUBLIC. WHAT IF PAPARAZZI WERE THERE? HOW MUCH HATE YOU WOULDVE GOTTEN ADDISON". "i didnt mean t-" i tried to explain but bryce snapped back. "I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU MEANT TO DO ADDISON. THAT WAS JUST IMMATURE AND CHILDISH. IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU." he exclaimed.

tears started forming in my eyes as he went back on his phone. i stood up and walked towards the door as bryce said my name and i turned back at him. "oh god addison" he got up and sat me on the bed and ran to his bathroom.

he came back out with an ointment and some cream in his hand. "bryce what are you doing-?" i asked him and he replied. "addison you literally have a big bruise behind your thigh. how did you not realize". (sorry i switched to dialogues, its hard to write in paragraphs for some parts)

a: bryce
b: yes? *softly rubbing the ointment behind her thigh*
a: i knew
b: you knew what?
a: i knew that i had a bruise
b: why didn't you tell me!?
a: bryce i didn't want to make it a big deal!
b: what are you talking about addison?! you are literally hurt so bad!
a: i thought you wouldn't care bryce
b: what
a: i just thought you were mad and you didn't love me anymore because of this
b: baby, i love you so much and will never stop loving you. i was just mad and im sorry. i didn't mean to react that way.
a: it's fine babe.. i understand. im sorry for overreacting. it's my fault
b: no baby it isn't. you love me too much *jokes*
a: you love me more mr simp *laughs*
b: true as fuck *laughs and pulls her into a hug*
a: *hugs back*
..
OMG OMG AHH I WAS CRYING!! WE GOT SO MUCH CONTENT AND HE KISSED HER ON THE CHEEK IM DYING NMESKDK