the party 2 (part 20)

^ STAN BLAMELIE ASFFF
_______________

Addisons pov
[9.00am] i woke up and realized i was still on a couch at sway. damn did i really drink that much? i looked around the other people laying on the floor around me but i couldnt see bryce. i walked outside and his car wasnt there.

i picked up my phone and called him but he declined the call. i then texted him.

BRYCEY <3

me: baby can you come pick me up from sway pleasee ❤ i love you.
SEEN

i was very confused because bryce never leaves me on seen. i then booked a grab and headed back home. as i reached home, i quickly showered because i didnt like smelling like alcohol. after i dressed up, i got my stuff and got into my car.

i drove to starbucks to get some breakfast. i ordered food for bryce as well. i then headed to sway. i rang the doorbell and waited for a response. around 1 minute later, the door was opened by josh.

"hey josh!" i exclaimed. "what are you doing here" he asked in a sour and annoyed tone. "so i cant come around and see my boyfriend whenever i want to?" i joked as i giggled. "he doesnt wanna see you addison. go away" josh added slowly closing the door. but i pushed the door open. "whats with you today?!" i asked him but he just slammed the door in my face and locked it.
_______________
amelies pov
i heard someone ring the doorbell so i opened the door. "hi ame" addison said as she looked at me without a smile. "why are you here?" i asked her being slightly annoyed. "WHY ARE PEOPLE BEING SO FUCKING MEAN TO ME TODAY?! EVEN YOU AMELIE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND" adds yelled at me.

i was so mad that i couldnt keep it in anymore. i was trying but i couldnt. i ended up clapping back at her. "ADDISON WHAT THE FUCK. HOW ON EARTH WOULD YOU EXPECT US TO BE NICE TO YOU AFTER WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY?! BRYCE IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS TOO AND YOU CANT COME TO ME EXPECTING ME TO TREAT YOU LIKE A FUCKING PRINCESS."

blake was in my house too atm and i think he heard me yell. i turned around and see him rushing down the stairs. "damn why the fuck is she here?" blake asked rolling his eyes as he walked back upstairs. "i didnt do anything wrong amelie."

"yes you did addison. you broke his heart- did you know that he is literally crying his eyes out in his room right now while you are here? thats messed up." amelie said shaking her head.
_______________
addisons pov
"what are you talking about? who is "he"?" i asked amelie. "wait do you not know what happened yesterday?" amelie asked making me confused. "um no?" i responded. "oh god addison" she said as she pulled me to sit on the couch and pulled out her phone and played a video.

tears start streaming down my face as i saw me yelling at him. did i really tell him that i question myself every single day why im with him? i dont. i watched the video which was soon coming to an end. i then saw me grab jack's face and started making out with him. WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?! OH MY GOD?!

i start to cry historically.