pregnant (part 22)

tessas pov  (unexpected ik)

bryce hall. bryce michael hall. i dated him in high school  but we broke up because i had to move to new york. and to see that he moved on to elle then addison so fast just makes my blood boil. i pick up my phone and searched up 'elle danjean' in my contacts and press call.

"hello tessa. what changed your mind?" elle asked answering the phone. "just because i said i wont call you ever again, doesnt mean i wouldnt" i replied. "i havent missed you at all' i added. 'then why the fuck are you calling me?" elle questioned.

"i need your help, elle. why exactly did you answer the call? i thought you hated me" i asked. "isnt it just tempting to answer the phone when the words -ex best friend- pops up on your screen?" she asked and i just chuckled.

_______________
bryces pov

addison, blake, amelie, josh and i were sitting down in the living room watching a movie when someone had knocked on the door. amelie stood up and walked towards the door.

"hello" a voice said as amelie opened the door. the voice somehow sounded very familiar. "who is that?" blake asked before i saw someone walk in the house. as i clapped myself back into reality, i saw a crying tessa standing before me.

"what- tessa-" i asked as i stood up facing her. "BRYCE" she cried as she ran to me attempting to hug me but i backed up. "please dont" i say as she cries even more.

she turns her head towards addison as she mumbled "fucking addison rae". "excuse me. do i know you?" addison asked in a confused tone obviously hearing tessas mumbles. "um no sorry" tessa says as she lightly shakes her head and turns back to me.

"bryce i- i- i-" tessa stutters. "just say it!" i exclaim. "bryce im PREGNANT" tessa yells still sobbing. "and?" i ask. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'AND?'" tessa shouts. "why are you here- its not my problem that you are pregnant." i say.

________________

addisons pov

i look at josh and asked him what was happening as i was very confused. "they used to date in high school" josh whispers as i let out a small "oh".

"BRYCE ITS YOUR BABY" tessa yells. "WHAT?!" i say as i stand up. "what the fuck tessa- i havent seen you for like 6 years and you show up at my house telling me that you are pregnant with my baby. how is that even possible?!" bryce asks tessa. i just grab my bag and walk out of the house and get into my car.

"ADDS" "BABE" "COME BACK" i hear bryce call out while i was walking out but i just ignored it. i started driving away.

_______________

a/n

tysm voguerqe for the idea <3g