i love you for you (part 11)

istg listen to this and you wont regret it ^^

____________

bryces pov

it has been slightly more than a week from the accident and addison can move around now. addison asked sierra (her assistant) to clear up her schedule for two weeks to take a break from everything that had happened. caitlyn had been staying over at her house for a bit now to look after her. ive only seen addison once after the hospital and i felt like she has been avoiding me. i wasnt sure why but i wanted to find out today. i asked my assistant, clyde to clear up my schedule for today. i called caitlyn to let her know that i will  be coming over.

"hey cait" i said over the phone. "ill be coming over to addisons today and would i be okay if i had a little private time with her?" i asked caitlyn. "of course bryce! i needed to go meet with some producers to plan a project so i guess i could do that today". "thank you so much cait! i really appreciate it" i gushed. "its fine, bryce. ill be leaving soon so you can come over anytime. i love you both so much!" caitlyn said before she hung up.

caitlyn and i had met before she met addison. caitlyn wasnt just addisons best friend but was one of mine too. 

____________

addisons pov [1 hour later]

i heard the doorbell ring so i go downstairs and open the door. i see bryce standing there with some chocolates. he passed them over to me as he asked if we could talk. i thanked him for the chocolates and guided him to my room. i was nervous to talk to him but i knew that i couldnt keep avoiding him. if at all, he is my boyfriend and i love him so much to keep avoiding him.

addison: *sits on the bed* have a seat 

bryce: *sits facing addison* addison?

addison: im sorry bryce i jus- 

bryce: wait. let me talk first. for the past week, i feel like you have been avoiding me. i dont know if its because you are mad at me or the baby or what addison. what is this all about? *grabs her hands*

addison: bryce *pulls her hand away and moves further* bryce, are you gonna break up with me? 

bryce: what? why would i?

addison: i just thought that you will break up with me after all that happened and me losing the baby. 

bryce: add-

addison: bryce i dont know anymo-

bryce: *slightly raises voice* ADDISON. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU THINK THAT? tell me, im waiting. 

tears start dripping down my cheeks as bryce asked me why. i didnt know what to say

addison: i dont know bryce i dont! i just had that fear that you were gonna leave me. i started thinking that you only asked me to be your girlfriend because i was pregnant with your baby. 

bryce: addison rae easterling, look at me. *lifts her face up* did you really think that i asked you out because of that? because you are wrong. i asked you to be mine because i love you addison. i really do. you have put such an impact on me and changed me for the better, adds. if i can, i would be with you forever.

____________

bryces pov

addison started crying as i was talking. i pulled her into a hug and let her cry into my chest. a few minutes later, i hear her mumble into my chest. "i love you bryce. im really sorry. i didnt mean to." i pull away and look into her eyes. "addison. dont apologise. it isnt your fault baby. i have felt this way too" "what?" addison asked me as she widened her eyes. "my past relationship"

____________

*yall wait for the next episode for their past lives :) and also please give me suggestions on what should happen next