my fault (part 9)

bryces pov

"WHAT?!" i exclaim as i quickly jumped in my car and started driving towards the hospital. "ill be right there" i told caitlyn as i ended the call. (im referring to caitlyn rae). Caitlyn has just told me that addison had been attacked. i didnt get much from caitlyn but i didnt care. addison was hurt and i needed to be there for her.

As i pulled up by the hospital, i ran in to the front desk. "Hello! what can i help you with?" a lady working at the front desk asked me. i immediately replied with "my girlfriend has been admitted here. her name is Addison Rae.". She checked on her computer and responded back "yes. she is undergoing surgery right now but it'll be done super soon. if you need to know more, you can go to room 46 on floor 4. her friend is waiting there at the moment.". "thank you so much" i exclaimed as i rushed to the room.

I push the door open to see caitlyn sitting on the couch in tears. i sat on the chair facing the couch and proceeded to ask caitlyn what had happened. 

"On the way back home from the mall, Addison wanted to stop by the grocery store to get some snacks" caitlyn said still crying as she continued. "so i pulled over at the grocery store and addison got down. around 10 minutes later, i see her walking back and i unlocked the door."

"but right before she could reach the car door. i see a man in all back grabbing her and holding a knife at her and ordering her to give him her phone and wallet. she kept telling him that she didnt have them because they were in the car but he didnt listen. i got out of the car in shock but i was too scared to say anything because he was way too close to stabbing her." 

i feel tears dripping down my face as caitlyn continues talking. "many people were coming closer as they saw this happening. so he pulled away trying to run. he managed to escape but he also managed to stab her in her stomach. she was unconscious after that so i called an ambulance" 

"they said that they have to do surgery on her and they dont know if she can survive because she lost a lot of blood" i was now fully crying. "what do you mean by they dont know if she can survive?" i asked caitlyn while sobbing but i didnt get a reply. 

i turn around as i hear the door open. i see the doctor there so i quickly walk towards him. "addison will be okay." he said. i just felt a heavy weight drop off my shoulder as he said that. "wait" he said causing me to look at him again. "addison was stabbed in her stomach so we couldnt save the baby" 

_____________

(around 30 minutes later)

addisons pov

i open my eyes and i see bryce sitting down in a couch next to me on his phone. "where am i?" i asked bryce as i sat up. he turned his head and looked at me. he got up from the couch and hugged me lightly. "im so glad your okay" he said as a tear dropped down his cheek. i soon remembered everything that happened as i motioned bryce to sit down next to me.

he sat down and sat there looking down and fidgeting with his fingers which werent normal. "baby, are you okay?". he broke down in tears as i asked that. i wrapped my arms around him and let him cry on my chest.