⚛INTERMISSION⚛

Start from the beginning

There was a lot of things that she heard from the stories that her grandma told her whenever she annoyed her . Like monsters shifting into human form to eat little children. Or turning into cute kitten to deceive humans then later eat them for dinner. Yeah now she is scared for real.

But reading the book she came across some important facts.
The shape shifters are real.

They have only one form of beast. Like it can be lion, wolf, hyena, etc then they can turn back to human when needed.

Not every beast can shift into human form.

Some can only half shift.

Every kind of beasts have their own territory which they are really protective of.

And last but not the least,
The savages love 'humans' as food.

Although now they don't get to eat one since humans are rare in the world and hidden from their predatory eyes.
The South Mirrom Row is out of danger as it is protected by an enchanted spell.So it is the only safe haven for humans now.

She falls asleep, slightly scared reading the book...

"ARYAH COME HERE."

little Aryah only giggles and keeps running . She is really happy today as her giant friend showed her the flower garden into the depth of the forest. Currently she is running to catch the beautiful butterflies.

"No I wanna hawav them!"

"Little one you will get hurt for real and trust me this time I won't save you!" The boy stands at the corner of the garden with a stern look while sparkling butterflies play with the little one. The butterflies don't dare to even go near the moody boy.

Suddenly Aryah falls tangling her feet while trying to jump up to catch one yellow butterfly.

Before she can even cry out the boy holds her onto him looking over her to see the injuries. He sees a large cut onto her elbow and leg as there are a lot of thrones in the garden for roses and other flowers.

Tear drops onto her face making his eyes go wide.

"Shh I am here. You will be alright!"

With that he runs with her in his arms to an unknown area where Aryah never went before. They have adventuring around the forest but he never bought her here before.How they came here is blurry to her as he was running with urgency.

The place is dark but her mouth hang open looking in front of her.

There is a tree in the middle of a pedestal with colorful flowers . It smells so good like spring.

Aryah looks up to him with teary eyes silently asking why are they here?

He sits Aryah onto the pedestal.

"Cure flower."

"Aryah I am back darling!"

Aryah wakes up from her nap with a gasp.
Looking around to see her grandma in the kitchen placing all the items that she got today.

She fell asleep in the living room couch reading.

"How was tod- grandma!!"
She sees her grandma leaning against the kitchen counter with tired look that she never saw before.
"Are you alright grandma?"

"Yeah I will be. Don't worry!"

"No please sit!"

She makes her sit and grabs a glass of water for her.
"Grandma you have fever!"
Aryah feels like crying at how hot her forehead feels under her palm. Her grandma is a strong woman, she never saw her sick or tired for that matter. This sudden sickness is really scary.