🖤ANOTHER STALKER🖤

Start from the beginning

"Yeah man, past is past now everything is settled and Shehnaaz is safe, why to dig up all this now and disturb her" Kushal said.

"There is something that you guys need to know. About that whole situation of Shehnaaz stalker" Sidharth said.

"Where are going Sidharth? What is it that we should know?" I asked.

"We already know Rohan was the stalker then what's the point of all this conversation?" Shefali.

"Because there was an a another stalker" Sidharth said.

"What do you mean by another stalker" I said being shocked about what he is saying.

"Yes, Shehnaaz there was another person involved in all this" Sidharth said.

"You mean another stalker" Kushal said.

"Yes that's true, Rohan wasn't the only person, there was someone else as well" Sidharth said.

"Sidharth what is all this? If this is a prank I am definitely not liking it" I said.

"No Shehnaaz whatever I am saying is true." Sidharth said.

"Okay think about it, remember first  encounter of your with stalker, that some unknow user was sending you messages in Facebook and texts from unknow number" He said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Do you remember what messages were those?" Sidharth said.

"It's been like 9 years or something since it happened. How would I remember" I said.

"Think Shehnaaz" Sidharth said.

"something like 'I saw you first time in canteen' and ' I like you' 'You are beautiful' Something like that" I said.

"Yeah, that's the point" Sidharth said.

"What point" Kushal asked.

"Shehnaaz you got two different sets if messages. I mean one like a message and another one like a warning, like a threat" Sidharth said.

"One was like a 'I like you one' and another one was like 'stay away from Sidharth' and another type 'I like you so stay away from Sidharth' type" He said.

"What's your point Sidharth" I asked.

"If Rohan really likes you or obsessed with you the why would he just giving you warning like 'stay away from Sidharth' why would he just try convey just that?" Sidharth said.

"Those 'I like you' and 'I like you so stay away from Sidharth' was message given by Rohan" Sidharth said.

"But 'stay away from Sidharth' A warning was giving by someone else. That one was a pure warning. Think Shehnaaz" Sidharth said. I looked down thinking about that. 

Whatever he is saying  is true. If he does really  like me and obsessed with me why would he just send a message like stay away from Sidharth. Even if he wants to scare he would more scare me in way that I would accept him just because I am scared of him. But then why just threating me just stay away from Sidharth. Means whatever he is saying is true, there might be a that another was in all this. I looked at him.

"You got my point. And you know how I got this doubt that there might be another person" Sidharth said. I looked at him questioning.

"Remember when that car thing happened with you" Sidharth said.

"Yes" I said.

"That night I saw Rohan, when you girls went shopping I and Kushal we chilling in pub sometime before heading to Kushal house. And I know Kushal lied to you about being home but we were actually drinking in pub, he lied because we had a reason. So that night Rohan was in that pub with his brother, and I remember that because that asshole came up to me and spoke shit I wanted trashed him that night, because of that Kushal lied to you about me being home" I said.

"If he was with us that whole time then who was that who threatened you, it can't be Rohan. That's how I got a doubt. According if Rohan was the stalker then he was with us, there was someone else" Sidharth said.

"And I do know who was it" Sidharth said.

"Who?" I asked him    

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED............

I know I am really late, but I have lot of college work and exams are also going on, as it like end of the semester. I will be updating tomorrow as well. Don't worry guys I will not leave it in middle. I was just busy. I hope you guys like the update.❤❤

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕