Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku

Start from the beginning

           "I am a boy, and I don't need to explain myself any further. Don't ever contact the school again, you are not my mother." Bakugo says as tears begin to well in his eyes. 

           "Go ahead and play your game as much as you want, but at the end of the day it will never change who you were born as. You can't change that, but I'm sure you will figure that out one day." She says with a pitiful tone to her voice. 

         Bakugo slams the phone down onto the table hanging up the call. He brings his palms up to eyes as he wipes away the tears that begin to fall without the chance of stopping. 

         Nezu knocks on the door before opening it again, "Is everything alright?" 

         The blonde whips his head around towards the voice and points at the principal in anger, "If that bitch ever calls again just let it go to voice mail, do not ever make me talk to her again." 

        After his statement, Bakugo leaves the office slamming the door. He rushes to the dorm room even though the classes for the day weren't over. He opens his dorm room door and slams it shut. He crouches down to the ground as the tears continue to roll. His mind grows fuzzy as his headspace begins to take over as if to shield him from the ongoing emotions happening in his mind. 

         Moments later a knock is heard at the door causing Bakugo to jump in fear. Who could it be? Was it his mother? He begins to sob as a voice from the other side speaks out, "Bakugo it's me, Kirishima, can you let me in?"

        The blonde boy slows his sobbing a bit just enough to get to the door and let Kirishima in. As soon as the door is open, the red head immediately takes the little one into his arms holding him close. 

         "H-how'd you know I hear and needed you?" Bakugo stammers out. 

         "I heard you slamming things on your way through the school, I knew something must have happened. And I'm guessing I'm correct." He says as he wipes a few of Bakugo's tears away. 

          The blonde nods laying his head on the caregiver's shoulder while sniffling, "My mom called the school, she wanted to talk to me but I blocked her on everything so she contacted the school." 

          Kirishima sighs as he runs a hand through the little one's hair. "I'm so sorry you had to talk to that wretched woman again. Did you let Principal Nezu know?" 

         Bakugo simply nodded, "I told him not to answer her calls. S-she said I never could be a boy. Is that true?" He says looking up into Kirishima's eyes. 

        The red head shakes his head while cupping the cheek of the one he was holding, "That's completely not true, in fact, you are the manliest man I have ever met little one. I'm envious at how manly you are." 

         The two sit in a moment of silence as Bakugo's breathing calms down a bit and the tears stop flowing. 

         After a moment, Bakugo raises and arm and his face goes red. "I just want to, I don't know what I want to do. Just hearing her voice makes me-" His palm begins to spark rapidly. 

        The other boy uses his hardening quirk to place his hand over the sparks extinguishing them. "I understand, but there is no reason to waste so much powerful energy on some ignorant poor excuse of a mother. You don't need to prove anything to her." 

       Bakugo nods again as the tears begins to fall again out of the anger and distress he was feeling. Kirishima just held him harder as he reached for Bakugo's comfort plushie. 

       "How about we get you into something more comfortable than the school uniform, then I think it's time we both take a nap. You've had a very exhausting day little spark." The caregiver says to which his surprise the little nods his head in agreement. 

       After getting changed into comfier pajamas and wrapped into a blanket. Bakugo looks up with his red eyes and sniffling nose as Kirishima smiles, "Hey after nap time, how about we go out for some ice cream or something?" 

        Bakugo nods as he reaches his arms out giving off grabby hands. Kirishima chuckles before joining Bakugo in the bed and cuddling him close. "Sweet dreams little one, and if anyone tries to ruin your dreams, I'll fight them with my manliness." 

       The little one giggles as he yawns. Moments later they are both sound asleep in each other's arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope I did okay with this chapter! 

Don't forget to join the discord server and do some self care today!

Love you all!

~ TeddyBumble