The library was the best place to escape real worlds problems. The silence helps you relax and let your mind wander into its own world.

When you think about it, there's no complete silence in the library. The sound of pages being turned filling the room, constant typing of keyboards and printer, pen kissing the paper, and the old librarian shushing the students in the corner.

I got lost from the book I was currently reading. It was a mediocre fantasy book but it can do for now.

While I'm reading, someone slips a note in front of me and I recognize the boy who always sat across my spot every time I come here.

I remember his name was Callahan. He was in junior year and I heard that he didn't talk much.

The note said, 'If you want a book recommendation you can ask me!'

Then at the back, 'And also, I know the rumors aren't true so cheer up!'

I look at him, smiling and nodding. He turned back to his own book and I did the same.

The bell rings and before I knew it, the next two classes already ended. They just discussed what we would need for the trip, safety guidelines blablabla...

No one dares to stare at me the whole time, scared of being beaten by Techno too. Whispers we're nowhere to be heard too. They must have decided to make a group chat just to gossip about me.

I won't lie that it didn't bother me, it still does. But now, I'm not that weak anymore, I'm not accepting my fate again and being eaten by those words they threw at me. I can bear little whispers here and there.

I have them with me.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

I heard that Karl made a scene at lunch, warning those who talk shit about me. Then there's a video of him, sitting at Sapnap's shoulder, swinging a Minecraft sword in his hand. Skeppy seems to be the one taking the video when I heard Bad's voice near the phone talking to him, saying to pretend they don't know those two.

It's rather funny than threatening, but it seems to be effective, seeing they're called popular for a reason.

A text pop up on my phone and I thought I was mistaken but it really is Dream.

Dream 🥴

Hey! watcha doin?

What do you want?

Rude
Just wanna ask if you wanna be my partner on the trip

Shut up
And yeah sure

Cool
Don't forget to bring condoms bb 😘

What the hell?
You're disgusting

Is it that time already 🥶

Ughh. Why am I friends with you?
Fuck you🖕

Bet 😏

'What is wrong with him?'

I left him on read and turned off my phone. Slumping to my bed and taking off my shirt, readying to sleep.

I was thinking of declining and ask Techno to be my partner but it would be selfish of me.

I'm sure Wilbur already ask Techno to be his partner but if I ask Techno, he will probably leave Wil for me. That's how much a simp he is for me.

Well, it might be for the best as well. If we camp together, we're forced to be together and we're forced to talk to each other.

From how he offered me to be his partner, he must have been thinking the same.

𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹

Help, my teachers made a gc with our parents discussing who don't do their works

Help, my teachers made a gc with our parents discussing who don't do their works. I haven't done mine on 5 subjects 😭

1135 words