Anxiety

*Hello! Here I am! Back at it again! I hope y'all are enjoying this story!! (Screw what I said on TikTok I'm going to TRY and make this a multi ending book!) Wish me luck! The reader DOES get a panic attack here so be warned!*

Daichi pov

I saw Y/n sitting on the ground with her knees pulled towards her chest. Suga, Hinata, Tanaka, and Noya were trying to comfort her.

"Y/n! What happened?! Are you okay?!" I asked running over

I went to Y/n but she wouldn't look at me. I tried to go in for a hug but she quickly moved away.

"Y/n? What's wrong? Did something-"

She got up and ran. Suga tried to grab her arm and Noya went for her leg, but both guys missed. She ran and cried. I assumed she was in trouble so I tried to run after her, losing her after she ran down a few hallways.

"Damn it." I muttered as I went back to the team
"Daichi?" Suga asked
"Hm?"
"Is... is Y/n alright?"

I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know. She looks..."
"Scared. I'll go try to find her." Noya said as he walked past and smacked my back
"Me too. Y/n is your sister... I'm not letting her get hurt." Tanaka added
"Let's go guys. We have a teammate to find." Asahi stated
"RIGHT!" The guys yelled
"We should split up. We can cover more ground. She couldn't have gotten far." I said

Y/n pov

I ran until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. I collapsed onto the ground by a fountain. I tried to stand up but someone caught me.

"Hey woah. Take it easy. I don't want you getting hurt."

I turned and saw a short boy with dark hair that was bleached. He wore a Nekoma Jersey. His dark eyes studied me.

"Hey... you're that girl on the Karasuno team right?"

I was scared. I was scared he was just like Kuroo. I backed away in fear.

"Are you okay? I'm not going to hurt you I swear." He said quietly

I backed against the fountain wall and looked up at him. I was sitting on the ground and he stood over me.

"I'm Kenma. Yeah I may be on Nekoma, but that doesn't mean I'm an asshole like most of them. What's your name?"

I could feel the burning tears in my eyes.

"I-I-I- I'm Y/n. Y/n Sawamura." I stuttered
He just smiled.

"Hello Y/n. Are you alright? You look frightened. Do you need help?" He asked

I just shook my head.

"N-no. I'm okay."

He sat down next to me.

"Hey. Whatever happened, I'm sure you'll be okay."

I sniffled a little bit.

"Hey! We have a game in a few minutes. Aren't you going to cheer on your team?"
"I... I don't cheer at games."
"Hm?"
"I play on the team you're about to face."

A few minutes later...

Noya pov

"Damn it Y/n where are you?! You've been gone for half an hour! We play in 30 minutes! Where are you?!"

"Y/n!" I called out
"Hey! She's over here!" A voice responded

I looked around until I saw Y/n and a short boy in a Nekoma Jersey comforting her. She was still crying.