you cheeky fucker!

Start from the beginning

I was not going in that room, then...obviously! They're so loud.

I walked into what is a bathroom nervously trying to see who was in there but I finally saw who I wanted..

"Alex, what the fuck!" I laughed and can't take him seriously. Alex was having a cigarette in the bath, drinking some wine.

What a combination together!

"Come on, I'm going home. You're so drunk.." I said seriously as I walked over to him, I took the cigarette from his mouth and take a quick drag from it before I crushed it on the side of the bath, leaving an ash stain. I chucked it into the bin next to sink, I think I missed. I stole the wine glass from his hands and I took a sip, then I placed it on the sink table.

I wrapped my hands around him tightly and he picks himself up nearly. He dropped out of the bath and stumbled slightly.

"I was talking to Damon about you—"

"You alright to walk yourself?" I asked politely as I had worked up a sweat: that man is heavier that you think.. The lankines about him makes up for his weight. Alex nodded cheekily but I know his answers were twisted from the truth when tipsy. I put my hand on his back and we walked out of the bathroom and avoid the bedroom with definite moaning coming from. They were definitely shagging, hiding it was out of the picture, it's as if she wanted to win an award for being the most loudest in bed.

"Gowan girl!" Alex laughed but I didn't laugh along. Alex did really embarrass me a lot of the time..

"I bet she's with Damon!" Alex slurred quietly as he laughs, I felt a bit sick but not because of the alcohol. Does that means he's good in bed? But anyways, don't be fucking stupid, Alex...

There's no where near as many people as before, in fact there probably 17 scattered about in this semi-terrace. I shuffled along with Alex pushing past a couple nicely and that's where all the people were...

I saw Damon turn up the player twice as loud and I quickly ran over to him with Alex still being by my side. There were people at the start of the door aswell so it took a lot of pushing and shoving. I finally dropped Alex and he dropped drunkly on the sofa, watching everyone starting to pick up their dance. I walked more, getting shoved vigarously over to Damon and he leaned down to talk to me. He put his head close to the side of my head, thinking that I said something.

"I guess that wasn't you upstairs then!" I asked quietly as he's already here now, I didn't want to shout being that he's right next to me and I didn't want to repeat being mean to him already! I was happy he wasn't upstairs shagging, that would ruin my impression of him deeply. He didn't say anything. Good.

"Huh?" Damon giggled and I thought I didn't have to repeat myself, I was about to say something else and so I put my hands on his shoulder and lifted myself up to his ear.

"What the fuck are you doing!" I shouted loud enough. It felt fun to hold his shoulders. His leather jacket was nice to touch, he smelt nice to. A little bit of sweat and cigarette smoke.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Damon laughed finally as I drop down from my tippy toes.

"What does it fackin' look like? I'm baking a 3 course meal, what was your order again? I've forgotten it.. chicken and..?" Damon laughed wittingly and I laugh along slightly. Witty, huh?

"I think this is Ant and Dec!" Damon said quietly as he listened closely to the music as if it's not loud enough, it was indeed Ant and Dec, Pj and Duncan.

The song changes to a song I thought we'd all heard. It's no longer 'Let's Get Ready To Rhumble', it's good old Tears For Fears.

Who's song list was this! Give me their number, and their cassette playlist.

"C'mon! You know...." Damon said smirking at me and pulling his hand out to me, expecting attendance on it.

I didn't say anything but I stay giggling a bit as I nodded to this song. I love this song so much.

"You're very d-r-u-n-k!" I said longly, trying to convince myself that he's not a player and he's only drunk, so this didn't matter!

"I've only had the rest of your beer, you cheeky fucker!" He laughed as I grasped his hand finally. There was about as sip left of my beer and he remembered what I called him or was that a coincidence?

The classic song started and I was starting to dance and Damon reeled his catch in, which was obviously me. He brought me close and still held my hand but he held my other and started dancing..

I'm not really drunk but this is nice!

I started joining in dancing like everyone else latched onto someone else in the crowds, strangers or not. Damon was a stranger to me, kind of.. A friend of a friend.

Speaking of Damon, he swung me around as the vocals started to make an appearance. What a good singer, he was louder than everyone and he had no shame of it. We started singing along and started dancing more as Damon reached his other hand down to the speaker to turn it up but I quickly slapped it to protect our ear drums and the angry street full of pensioners and busy mums.

"Nothing ever lasts forever!" the whole crowd, if you can call it that, screamed, but nicely and in a 'national anthem' kind of way. It was weird being in a room with drunk strangers but it was comforting in its own weird way. The song was in the middle part now and we were still doing an old classic dance. A few people leaned in now for a drunken kiss with their stranger, but I guessed that they're almost mutuals (most likely not) but then again it looked like they didn't knew who they were kissing. Might be drunk though. I was so indecisive. We didn't kiss because I didn't know him really at all.

Damon put his hand on my back and I still kept one of my hands locked with his, but then the song stopped. What kind of dance in this again? His hand dropped from my back and made it way to my other hand. His hands were fully locked with mine! He seemed lovely, really lovely. In the corner of my eye, I saw a few people leave with their lovers, but Damon and I stayed where we were

The song changed and the whole vibe dissipated. I was so close to him as well, I looked in his eyes but then Damon looked around near the curtains for recognition of this song and it finally hit him. Why the curtains? I guess it's the same it was 'And I love her'. I loved this song when I was 14, I loved The Beatles.

"The kiss my lover brings!" I sang, and mind me saying, it was really good actually, no one else sang because there was only 4 people left now, but it was quite muffled due to the sound of the shitty speaker.

"She brings to me!" Damon finishes my lyric with an angelic song and brings me close again.

"And I love her!"

He puts his hands behind my back. My stomach sank a bit, but I continued to look in his eyes that looked a bit dark because of the light, but I could tell that they were brighter in sunlight. I bet they weren't, probably a light blue.

I leant into his face and he planted a little kiss of my nose.

"That's my nos-" I giggled as I still stand even closer than before to him. He giggled, looked away, and then brought himself closer.

He kissed me on my lips and it was lovely. So soft... I gasped quietly and I looked in his eyes, did he really just..

"I know this love of mine will never die" I said still feeling shocked that he kissed me.

"And I love her" Damon finished not caring, he was so calm and still carried on singing.

What a night.