Chapter 1 : Finally Some Action

-----
A WEEK LATER.

You and the Girls are now on The Hyperion above a City that are being runned by Honkai beasts and Zombies as you were ready to drop down.

Himeko : Ready?

Mei and Kiana : Ready!

Bronya : Affermative.

(Y/N) : So uh, we just drop down and save some people?

Himeko : That's the plan. Now let's bounce!

Mei : Let's Regroup later on

Kiana : Catch you later!

Bronya : ...

Himeko jumped off first, then Mei,Kiana,and Bronya. But you. you're a bit scared.

(Y/N) : Ok. Deep breath, this is like the games that you've played before (Y/N). No turning back, Geronimo!

You jumped of Hyperion as you felt the strong wind hitting your face as you fell with incredible speed,But there's a problem. You forgot a proper landing technique.

(Y/N) : FUCK. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! OOF!

You landed on the ground HARD. But thankfully for your amazing durability, you survived. You were a bit dizzy and looked around the city for Honkai Beasts and Zombies to SLAUGHTER,and maybe save some people too while you're at it.

(Y/N) : That went quite well. Ok, what objective did Ms. Theresa gave me? Aw shucks i'll remember it!

Suddenly your coms rang as you accepted it.

Himeko : Bro, can you hear me?

(Y/N) : Loud and clear big sis!

Himeko : Ok good. I need you to save as many people as you can, and dying is not an option! Is that clear!

(Y/N) : MA'AM YES MA'AM!

As you closed the comms you wonder where to find some people to save. Then you spot a child with purple hair and wearing chinese clothes surrounded by honkai beast.

(Y/N) : OH NO! A CHILD! DON'T WORRY I'LL SAVE YOU!

As the child was cornered by the honkai beasts she suddenly heard a manly warcry

(Y/N) : YEAAAAAH! (Y/N) PUNCH!

You punched the honkai beasts square in the face as the shockwave you created blasted them as they were now destryoed. You looked at the child and said

 You looked at the child and said

Loli : Y-yes...

(Y/N) : Now c'mere climb my back, and i'll take you to a safe place.

Loli : Hai..

You ducked down and let her climb on you as she cluched your neck and you parted hold her legs between your stomach as you dashed away to safety.

(Y/N) : So kid, what's your name?