Chapter 13

For all of you reading this chapter, that fair warning that, I believe in bad luck with the number thirteen, so this chapter may or may not be as good, but please read any way.

Britts point of view

"Why is the surface so stormy?"

"Somethings stirring, I think the kingdom Atlantis is in trouble"

"Why hasn't the princesses returned?"

"I hope king Pacific, is doing his best to look for Prinsess s."

"The water is so dark, why is that so? It never is here."

"Mamma, what's going on, I'm scared?"

I was scared too, I didn't know what was happening to me. I was bombarded with tons of voices inside my head. I didn't even know what half of them, ment or who they were from. I basically made the assumption that I was some how mind reading, it was most likely possible. I just wish I could control it, I'm getting a headache, from the inside out. I try to direct each one trying to figure them out.

Well first of all, I know, no one would call the ocean the surface, unless they were under the water. Am I reading fishes minds? Possibly, but maybe there are more mermaids, I couldn't possibly be the only one, that would be like saying that there is only one grain of sand on a beach.but in a normal persons mind, deffinatly not mine, it would be true. So I must be reading mermaids minds some how. But how far away are they? Is there a certain distance that I can read minds from? Most likely not because, these would seem like they would pretty far beneath the surface of the water because, if they are mermaids, they wouldn't want to be caught. I just really want to figure this out, and use the hints I have. I have to go through everything, and bye myself, because Charolete has been acting weird lately and not only because of that because of how she would dissect every little detail she could ever possibly think of, it's a little creepy.

And what is this about there being a kingdom? Atlantis, like long lost Atlantis? And if there is, what is it? Some sort of mermaid empire? There,from I've heard is a whole kingdom, of some sort, all under water. Could you imagine that? How the neck would they even make holdings under there? How are they in trouble? Are they, like being attacked by sharks, or are they just all that voodoo about storms that they just don't like.Because in my opinion, you'd think that mermaids would have loved storms,because of the very essence, of in which they are living in is coming from the sky, basically, land, ait and water is all water. Just like cops probably would have loved if bacon covered doughnuts, rained and fell from the sky. That was kind of prejudice, but I was just trying to make my point.

This sounds like a real kingdom, fazzy snazzy, and all , be cause one of the thoughts that entered my head was about a princess. And you'd think by the sound of it she's off doing something,maybe she's off fishing or something.Do mermaids even eat fish? Because if they did that's basically half cannibalism. All I know is that I deffinatly don't like fish, it's nasty, especially now that I'm a mermaid, that would be like I was eating my own tail, ewww!! Why would they be worrying, are they like really over protective, mermaids, cause, if that's the case I really don't see visiting there anytime soon. Another thing, is that the princesses name starts with an S. Or that's just a Nick name, who knows, but for I'm just going with the simple explanation here, that it's just the first letter of her name. Well if I did ever t to find her, which probably won't ever have to, I know where to start, its not like, I would need to visit a under water kingdom anytime soon.

Well, lucky me, there's a king too, apparently his name is ha jasper, and you'd think that you wouldn't call your king by his real, name , unless there really close to him, or something, but, then they'd know if he was looking. So is she lost or something? Because if she wasn't why would they be looking for her. She probably left on her own, if she was expected to center back. And if they were getting worried, she must had been gone for a while now.