Chapter Eleven

Back to Britts point of view

God, can anything be more confusing than it already was? Yes, yes it can. I keep on hearing voices in my head,And most of them have to do about me. But they arent directed toward me.Could I be reading minds?It is possible let since I've become a mermaid and I will believe almost anything is real now. To the extent that I believe in unicorns again. I know that may seem a little to far to believe in unicorns, but at first I didn't believe in mermaids, and look at me now.

I needed something to relax me, I needed to read, so I go over to my computer and open it. I log into wattpad, with my username:TheRadpeacock. I really think peacocks were awesome so why not. I started losing my self in a book called the girl he never noticed, I wish I could have a fantasy like them. I had almost fallen asleep reading when, my mom steps into my room. I almost panicked, about what hair color I had, I was relieved when I saw it had turned brown. Strange, it's never turned back to brown before.

"Honey, someone's here so see you"

*And, did I mention, it's Natasha, that no good for nothing rat, girl who crashed out car.*

"That was all my fault and you know it mom!"

"What was all your fault, buttercup?"

"Never mind....." I sigh and realize I was going crazy. Last year, me and my friend Natasha were taking our driving test, we asked to borrow my mom's jeep, actually brand new jeep, surprisingly she said yes, but she didn't want a single scratch on it, but....She got more than just a scratch.

***

***

"I can't wait to get my drivers license!!! Right Natasha?"

"Imagine the places we'll go, we will finally be able to drive to parties with out or Dads driving us and embarrassing us."

"That's if we pass"

"Yhea, but don't be a downer, if you will it, I will have it."

"Well, I guess." She rolled her eyes and left it at that since she knew I was stubborn. We were talking in the living room, when my mom came in and started watching tv, actually started watching Ellen degenerus. Natasha leaned over to my ear, and whispered:

"We want to make a first good impression, right? Why not use your mom's new jeep to do so? "I leaned back over to her and said,"well it can't hurt to ask, and besides it's the family car anyway."

"Hey mom! Can we use the jeep for the driving test?"

She tilted her head as if she was trying to decide.

"Well as long as I'm with you I guess."Me and Natasha started off the couch and jumped up and down holding hands squealing like little girls, and then we ran up to and hugged her.

Later on the way to the BMV,mom was driving us, so we could go over our driving manuals one more time, we were so pumped we blasting Thank you by mkto on radio, and singing along. It was our favorite song ever.

Later when we were in the parking lot, we decided I would go first. I made a few mistakes, but I was'm proud of myself and passed. But on the other hand, Natasha didn't do so well, every time the examiner told her to turn right she turned left, visa versa. She was actually a good driver but she got really believes before her test, like stage fright or something, driver pbobea? Who knows? But near the end she was doing well and almost passed but then when she was told to park she put the car into reverse instead and went flying into a tree trunk behind her. Her and the examiner were fine, they weren't hurt, but her chances of getting her licence weren't ok. The damage on the car was so bad we couldn't have it fixed, so we just had to hope our insurance company would cover it, but it didn't. Mom was mad at her ever since but really didn't show it.

***

***

I had dozed off thinking if that day and mom was already out of the room, heading down stairs I followed her and went to the front door where Natasha was standing.

"Oh, my gosh you have to come hear" she then grabbed my hand and almost pulled me out of the door. But I stopped her just in time.

"Hold, on I have to get my stuff on" I stepped back I.side and grabbed my coat and boots, and an umbrella. I put them on and headed out.

"what do you need Natasha?"

"I need some sweets and im feeling bummer, lets go visit Miranda at the Sugar shack! Come on you have to follow me."

"In this kind of wheather?" I checked to see if there was any exposed skin on my self and we headed out into the pouring rain.The streets were already flooding, and the seas were having massive misfits.

She started leading me to the place where Miranda worked at, the sugar shack, we all went there all the time when we were little, and taste tested until we came home with stumoch aches. When we reached there, Miranda and charolette were standing there in the middle of the shop talking. When I opened the store door I heard a bit of there conversation.

"......I have Massive plans and I wont let you come in the way of them, either....." I heard Miranda say.

"What massive plans?" She looks over at me and Natasha relizing that we had entered.

"Um........I have a suprise for you,its just Charolette walked in on the suprise, and I was telling her not to tell you, but oh well, mine as well show you any ways. Hold on wait here." She went to the back of the shop and russled around trying to find somthing.She finaly came out with three paper bags one for the each of us, the she handed them to us. I open mine, and inside were some of her new shippment! Ive been waiting for these for ages! They were the vinnila extract infused carmels. Oh how the smelled, ok that was a bit weird, but they were that good. I lean over to her to give her a hug, but she backed away fast enough to where I missed her.

"um....its ok, all i need is thanks....."

"well thank you!" When I backed away my Purse fell on the floor spilling the contents everywhere. Me and Miranda rushed to pick them up at the same time. I saw her pick somthing up, and hold it in her ahnd. It was the shell i had found the night I had gone home from the carnival.

"Where did you get this?" Miranda said with a worried but very conserned look on her face, as if she knew somthing about it.

"Umm.... when I was coming home from the carnival i found it on the beach, why?"

"Oh, no reason, i just heard they are really rare" It looked like she wanted to have it nfor herself, but then I took it from her hand before she could. I started shoveling the rest of my stuff into my purse. Then I left, with Natasha coming behind me.

"You shouldnt be messing with things that powerfull britt..." I heard her say As i left.
***I've decided I don't like my cover, if you peeps have any ideas, you can make one and send me a link, pm style, full credit will be given and a shout out to the best!! :-)

****Don't forget  vote and comment, and check put my other books:-)

~tons of love, Taylorswiftswag