Chapter 13- part 2

Start from the beginning

Hopes rise in, a smile spreads across my face.

'Can I go follow the falcon, can I go follow the falcon, can I go follow the falcon?'

I repeatedly asked Momo.

{I doubt there will be nothing bad. Go on ahead.}

I drop the missing poster I had in my hands and follow the falcon. "(Y/n)!" Cole yells only to be ignored. Zane picks me up and sets me on his waist. "Zane," Jay yells from the distance. "Why are you taking (Y/n)?" Jay questions from afar. "She wants to go, so I'm taking her with us."

Hours of running and following the bird, well the boys. Zane hasn't put me done ever since we all started running. We are no longer at the snowy cold village but in a hot desert, then back to the snow in a different location. I shivered in the cold, for I am wearing a teal sweater, (f/c) leggings, and black boots. At the village, it wasn't very cold like how it is now. I cuddle in Zane's arms, though I didn't felt any warmth in him. He's soo cold that I'm shaking so violently in his arms.

My teeth are chattering on their own, my hands hurt from the frostbite, and I felt like my body is slowly freezing. Zane halts out of know where. "Kai, carry (Y/n) for me." Zane orders. Kai takes me in his arms and I felt warmth in him. I cuddle on him, not even bothering to wonder why Zane is so cold as I am distracted by Kai's warmth.

On the next location is a rocky place that has snow here and there. Kai sets me down to have Cole take me with him, but I end up climbing up by myself. Yes, I do know how to climb because mama and papa taught me how to climb if we ever play hide and go seek or to just hide from a predator slash a bad person. Zane is already ahead of us and I climb right behind him or underneath him. "(Y/n)!" Kai and Cole yell in sync.

"Not again." Jay wails. I stop for a moment, scaring Cole, Kai, and Jay. I was getting ready to use my strength to jump myself up. I can feel them watching me very closely, and they reminded me in my past how I tried to get the fourth apple when I was with Jay, Cole, and Zane. Slowly yet getting near Zane, I flinched when Cole yelled to Zane. "Zane, take care of (Y/n)!" Jay commands Zane. The white ninja looks left then right to see me smiling next to him. I speed up a bit to go halfway to what seems to be a rocky place and wait for the others to reach halfway up with me.

As they slowly go up, Zane is the first to see me sitting down waiting for them. "Someone must have taught you how to climb on your own." I nod to Zane in correction. "Please, do be careful on climbing though." Zane suggested. I nod to him again. There is still a long way to climb up, so Zane and I went back climbing on the rock.

{Stay right next to Zane.}

Momo tells me.

'Okie,'

I stayed close to Zane and it's been like that for a while. "Are you getting tired?" Zane queries me. I only shook my head and proceeded to climb. When we -as in me and Zane- finally got to the top we look down at the others. Kai and Cole were doing alright climbing up the rocky place and Jay is desperately gasping for air. We look at Jay in worry. "Keep going. I'll- I'll catch up later." He tiredly said to us.

We went on ahead to the next location that is somewhat of a rocky place. I'm riding on Cole's back while he runs, though I can tell he is slowly getting tired from all the climbing and running. Kai and Zane are ahead on the other side of some cliff with a huge gap between us.

(Illo: (Y/n) is talking about a ravine if you didn't understand.)

I get off of Cole's back, knowing he is going to need a break very soon. Zane and Kai turn to us in worry. "*huff* *huff* I'm good. Just- *huff* just taking a breather." Cole huffs between his words. I climb on the broken-down tree trunk and walk forward steadily to the other side. The tree trunk is very wide enough for me to walk over without worrying too much, but Momo keeps on yelling me to be careful.