31: --. --- --- ... . || -.-. .... .- ... .

Start from the beginning

"Be careful! It's sharp!" Alice said as they chased it.

After a while, they used a bag from the ground to catch it in. Both chased the hand and after a long while of a dodging hand and chasing, they finally caught it they went back to where the others are. The sharp nails and bone were wrapped with different material to keep it safe. Adrion broke the rest of the hands bones to avoid any movement and when they landed to where the others are, Francis was letting Alistair sleep on his lap from exhaustion.

"Oh...What...Happened?" Alice said in a much different tone than usual while panting.

"He got tired from using spatial awareness, he collapsed a bit before he laid down." Francis explained what happened.

"Yeah...Alright..." Adrion said in an unusual tone too, panting as well.

"Don't get too worked up, let him rest." Alice said, seeing him become a little bit jealous.

"How about we look at the inside of the bottle." Alice said, pulling him to the other side, far away from Francis and Alistair.

"Francis, do you have any cutters we can use?" Alice asked, Francis passing it to her.

"What's the cutter for?" Adrion asked, Alice cutting the sharp nails and bones that were sticking out.

"In case it's poisoned, to make it safer to hold." Alice said.

"Alright...You can put them here." Adrion said.

"Adrion, don't get too upset, Alistair is just tired and Francis is the only one there..." Alice said, trying to calm him down.

"It's not like you're jealous yourself..." Adrion said, making Alice give off some of her jealousy.

"Let's...Just focus on what we need to do...Having emotions like this can slow us down." Alice said, grabbing the hand and crushing the finger that were still moving and to calm herself down.

From the broken hand held a wine bottle that had a label. Alice looked around the label and saw Furrokan language, concluding that this is a riddle. The bottle was half full of wine, but they ignored it.

Alice and Adrion put aside what the situation and deciphered the message on the label of the bottle

Alice and Adrion put aside what the situation and deciphered the message on the label of the bottle. Adrion and Alice were deciphering until Alice remembered a ring on the hand. Alice took it and showed Adrion. It had something on it that read "almost there". Adrion saw this as a message and kept the ring in his pocket. After they got the riddle deciphered and read it through, they looked at where they're going to go next.

"Are they...back...?" Alistair said as he started waking up.

"They were working on the riddle, I think they're almost done." Francis said as Alistair stood up and looked behind him, seeing the siblings.

"We're going to the fountain. The next one should be there." Adrion said.

"Oh! Alistair! You're awake!" Alice said, being happy that Alistair is okay.