Chapter 15

Holy crow.

For the first time in my life, I truly felt beautiful.

The ballgown was probably the most beautiful gown my maids made me so far.

I felt a bit self conscious with the cleavage, but heck. I looked amazing!

I turned to my maids. "This dress is absolutely gorgeous! How can I ever thank you?"

They all grinned back at me.

"It's our pleasure mam." Amber says smiling.

I grinned and looked at the clock.

"Crud. I'm gonna be late" I say stepping off the step.

My maids hand me my breath taking mask and kick me out of the room and wish me luck.

I walked as fast as my white heels would allow me to.

I heard the music before I saw the Great Room.

As I walked in, realizing I was the only one late, I tried to walk in fashionably late.

The Great Room was decorated black and white gorgeously. The walls were painted white with fancy black detailing. The room was dim and had the most fabulous decorations. The doors were open, leading to the gardens and letting in a cool breeze. I saw the food table in one corner and my stomach immediately growled.

Over the sea of black and white ballgowns and tuxedos, I spotted Jackson who was wearing a pure black mask and tuxedo (how I found him you might ask with all the masks, was *blushes* his very nice figure) dancing with Emma.

He spotted me in an instant and his lips formed a wow.

I blushed and looked away and spotted Madeline devouring chocolates.

I walked over to her in her beautiful black ballgown with white trim and she grinned at me.

"Brooke! You look amazing!" She said giving me a hug.

I laughed, "Not as good as you!"

"Psh." She says rolling her eyes, "yeah right. I'm dead serious right now. Your dress is the best one here! That material is gorgeous! And the design is flawless! I think I might steal your maids." Madeline said winking.

I giggled and thanked her.

Mia walked up to us in a stunning black ballgown with white lace.

"Mia! You look fantastic!" Madeline said gaping!

"Thank you! Not to bad yourself!" She said winking. We all laughed.

We all inhaled the luscious chocolates when Queen America started walking towards us.

Queen America.

QUEEN AMERICA WAS WALKING TOWARDS US.

I wiped my face of any left overs and grinned as she reached us.

"Hello ladies. You all look amazing!" Queen America said smiling perfectly.

"Thank you your Majesty!" We all sang back.

They started talking about how great the room was and suddenly Queen America turned to me.

Queen

America

Turned

To

Me.

I'm a nervous wreck.