''I know you guys must be confused as to what we're celebrating then! Well the truth is... I'm pregnant!'' I removed my jumper and showed off my baby bump. All of our friends started smiling, laughing and clapping. 

''Now this isn't just a pregnancy reveal, it's also a gender reveal! Teddy organised this entire thing so we don't even know the gender, only her. So without further ado, Teddy bring out the gender.'' To my surprise, Teddy walked out pushing a gurney with something on it covered in a blue surgical drape.

''So Jo and Alex, to reveal the gender you guys have to perform surgery. You have to do a quick c-section on our patient here and when you get to the uterus, the balloon will pop and confetti will explode everywhere. Are you ready?!''

''Yes!'' We said in unison. 

I began the c-section on the pretend patient and quickly reached the uterus. Alex and I both looked at each other, picked up a scalpel each and poked it into the balloon. Confetti blows up into our faces and it takes us a second to realise the colour. 

''It's pink! It's a girl! We're having a girl!'' I said as I turned to Alex, excitement filled my body. We pulled each other into a tight hug, but not too tight that our baby girl was squished. He pulled away and brought his lips to mine for a quick, sweet kiss. We break apart and we turned to face everyone. Everyone was standing up clapping and some were even crying, I know Teddy, Meredith and Lexie were! We made our way down the stairs and began to hug everyone as we received congratulations from all of our friends. The night went on with a meal, some music and dancing and even karaoke. Turned out Mark and Lexie were the King And Queen of karaoke as they absolutely KILLED it!

Owen's POV

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw were the blurry pine trees surrounding me. I didn't know where I was, I didn't know what happened. I was extremely disorientated, I didn't know up from down. I tried to sit up but I was being restricted by something. I looked down at my body confused until my brain comprehended that my body was completely covered with the wing of the plane. Oh my god! My plane crashed! I'm was in the woods, seemingly all alone stuck under a plane wing that was too heavy for anyone to lift. I was going to die! I was not sure how long I had been unconscious for, I may not have had very long left at all. I knew that my body was completely crushed, I definitely had internal bleeding and I had probably broken every bone in my body. There was no way I was making it out of this alive! 

''What if no one finds me in time? What if I die out here all alone?'' I thought to myself. 

I didn't even get to say goodbye to anyone! Not to Teddy, not to my friends, not to Leo or my mom. Oh god, Leo and my mom. I was gonna miss them so much and I knew they were gonna miss me. And Cristina! We may not work out as a couple but I was still gonna miss her so much and I knew she was going to break when she found out. 

I could feel the energy draining from my body, I was not sure how much longer I could hold on. I just needed to breathe and focus on something other than my impending death. Is the pilot ok? Or did he die too? Maybe he was alive and injured just like me? Hopefully not! Maybe if he was alive he could try and help me, but unless he could lift this wing off of me, I wasn't sure there's much he can do. 

I couldn't feel my legs anymore. Either I hadn't felt them this whole time and only just realised, or my spinal cord just became severed. Suddenly, I couldn't feel my arms anymore. Is this what death feels like? Total numbness? I didn't feel much pain, I was just numb.

I spoke too soon.

The pain was unbearable now. The adrenaline must have stopped and reality had kicked in because I was starting to feel the full extent of my injuries. My body felt limp, I couldn't move at all. I noticed something running down my face, coming out of my mouth. It's blood, I thought, it tasted like blood. I didn't have much longer. Tears were running out of my eyes now and I was beginning to hyperventilate, or I tried to at least. It was getting very hard to get a breath in. My chest was tightening by the second. 

My eyes became heavy and started to droop, I was becoming so incredibly tired. I mentally told everyone that I loved them and that I'd miss them and before I knew it...

Everything went black. 

The pain stopped. 

The sound stopped.

The light stopped.

I died.

A/n: Hey I'm sorry for not updating! I've been away all week on an island with no service or wifi lol and I had an exam earlier today. I reckon I aced it but i'll probs end up failing lol. anyway owen is dead, sorry not sorry. enjoy! xxxx 

ps. I didn't proof read because i'm way too tired, its late and i cant be bothered so enjoy my bad spelling and grammar, i promise im not dumb xx