L.HS |Photographer

Start from the beginning

"

So Y/n, who's the guy?" Your sister, Yeji asked with a smirk on her face "Shut up unnie, he's just a friend" you said, playfully slapped her arm.

"I was joking about the guy part, but it turned out true anyways so you just exposed yourselffffff~" Yeji sang in a sing-song voice.

"I hAtE yOu unnie, just keep driving or I'll tell Lia unnie that you like her" you said, making Yeji shut up, as you chuckled seeing how whipped she is for her.

When your sister dropped you off, you couldn't believe it. You were going to be with Heeseung the whole day! Sure it was no date or anything, but you still get to hang out with him.

"Woohhoo! Go get that Y/n!" Yeji yelled as she dropped you off "Shut upppp!" You said turning around frustratedly. You texted Heeseung that you were outside.

Around two minutes later, his mom opened the door. She had short black silky hair  and was wearing a light pink cardigan over a white shirt and jeans, and her skin was clear as day.

Now you know where Heeseung got his soft complexion, you thought to yourself. "You must be Y/n! Heeseung talks about you a lot- Nice to meet you, I'm his mom" she said with a smile.

"You look so stunning dear! Come in, come in, I can't wait to see the photos later, Heeseung is quite a talented one, on taking photos" Mrs. Lee said.

"Yeah, he's smart too" you said with a giggle. "Hey Y/n! I'm sorry for coming down late, I just had to grab some props, let's go" You heard Heeseung said smiling, as he came down the stairs.

His smile warmed your heart. You pinched yourself to make sure that you weren't dreaming and sure enough, you weren't.

You walked to his car, and like the gentleman he is, he opened the door for you "Thank you so much, but you didn't have to do that" you said "Nah don't worry about it" Heeseung said.

It was a long 30 minute drive but to you it felt like 10 minutes, because he put on some of your favourite songs that you two danced to together.

You two arrived at a beautiful sunflower field and you definitely thought you were dreaming "This place is really beautiful Heeseung-ah! Where'd you find it?" you asked him.

"Some of my friends and I were going on a road trip and we drove past it, and I knew that I had to do one of my shoots here" Heeseung said. You two got out of the car as you helped him with some of the materials.

You hadn't modelled before or done anything like that so you stuck with simple poses so you wouldn't embarrass yourself but later you got the hang of it when he told you some of the poses he had seen other girls do.

"Do you normally ask people to be your model?" you questioned him "No, not really, people just see my work and ask me" Heeseung replies as you two walk into the rows of the sunflowers.

"So let's do one where you're smiling and looking that way" he said, pointing to the sun. "Oh okay, I'll try not to be awkward while doing it" you joked. He laughed slightly.

And gosh does that laugh was one of the main things that kept your heart beating "Alright, just keep looking that way" he says as he fixed his camera.

He looks away from the camera and straight at you in a soft and innocent way "What? Heeseung-ah, is there something on my face?" you asked anxiously while swatting your face.

"No, no. But uhm would you consider this as a date?" he asked. Was it possible that he had feelings for you too? "I don't, Heeseung, you were the one that asked me. Would you?" you said.

"What would you say if I did?" Heeseung said, your heart was beaming. The sun almost made his eyes sparkle like a thousand stars at night. You stepped closer and closer to him.

You didn't know what overcome you. You liked him so much, that everytime you look at him, you fall for him over and over again.

"I wouldn't mind it being a date" you said while smirking. His lips crash into yours. A feeling you had been longing for as long as you can remember.

You kissed him back, it felt calm and right. And just for a moment, everything in the world as quiet and alright.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

First chapter in this book Ooof- 

How did you like it so far?

I hoped you liked it, I'll try my best to update as much as possible so this book will have some content in it. Don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(

づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu