I tried to kick him to wipe that smile off his face, but I couldn't reach that far. "I hope you enjoyed that asshole, because it's the last kiss you'll ever get from me!"

"Ha ha, we'll see. And yes, I enjoyed that a lot. It felt heavenly."

I had no answer to that. To be honest, apart from the handcuffed-to-the-bed part, it had been quite amazing. So I just rolled my eyes and checked how tight and sturdy the cuffs were. I had very slim wrists and hands, so perhaps if I pulled hard enough, I could get loose somehow. I ignored William when he got up, until he leaned over me and said: "Stop, Sophie. You know this is for your own safety, but if you prefer, I could get some rope and tie you up with that."

"Get away from me!" He was finally close enough to me so I managed to kick him really hard. Yes! Sadly, I just missed the tender parts between his legs. I did manage to get him angry again, though.

He grabbed me by the legs and flipped me so I was lying on my stomach. Then, he got on top of me, constraining me so no matter how hard I struggled, I couldn't move an inch. After I had tried to kick, elbow and even headbutt him without success, I just screamed in frustration.

"Are you done?" I remained silent. "I need an answer, Sophie. Or I could just stay here on top of you, I quite like it here."

"Yes, I'm done! Now get off me!"

He had just gotten off the bed, when Mrs. Frey knocked and brought in a plate of food. She didn't even seem surprised by the fact that I was shackled to the bed, but quickly left, before I could ask her to help me.

"If you want me to eat, you are going to have to uncuff me." I said smugly. No way was he getting them back on after that.

William ignored me and started cutting up something that looked like chicken and baked potatoes with roast vegetables. Wait, why was he cutting up my food? He didn't mean to... Oh no.

He put the plate on the nightstand, sat back on the bed and held out a fork with a piece of chicken on it. I just stared at him furiously. "Come on, love. Eat. Auntie Frey made it so it's delicious."

"I am not hungry," I said petulantly. It smelled quite good though, so my stomach started growling. Traitorous body!

"Sophie, I'm not going to allow you to skip any meals. Your parents said you lost a lot of weight over the last couple of years. So, we can do this the easy or the hard way. What will it be?"

"Oh William, it's never going to be easy with me. Haven't you figured that one out yet? So, I would say, run while you still can."

He coolly put the fork back on the plate and got really close to my face. His black eyes betrayed the fact that he was anything but calm. "Sophie, either you eat, now, or I'll spank you until your bottom is as rosy as those cute pajamas you're wearing. For I'm certainly not running from you." Oh Fuck. My anger evaporated in an instant and I swallowed.

I had no doubt he was being serious, so the next time that fork came, I quickly ate the piece of chicken on it. He had been right, it was delicious.

"Good girl." William smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, but still ate everything on the plate. And drank some water from the cup he offered.

"Now, would you like to read something or watch some tv?" William asked. He seemed very pleased with himself.

"And exactly how am I supposed to read a book like this?" I gestured with my hands.

"Oh right... I'll turn the TV on then."

"I don't like to watch TV."

"A movie then?"

"Yeah, 'The Howling' or no, let's watch 'The Wolfman'. I love that movie."

William laughed. "I love it too."

"You do?"

"Yeah, I like any movie with Anthony Hopkins. And Emily Blunt, I love her."

"Love huh. Wow. Am I supposed to feel jealous now?"

He laughs again.

Something occurred to me. "William, when you... Never mind."

He leans over me again. "You can ask me anything, Sophie. You know that right?"

"Oh, uhm. I just wanted to... What is it like when you transform?"

He smiled. "I'll show you."

How often had my mother repeated the proverb 'curiosity killed the cat'? Clearly not often enough. "Wait, no, that's fine. I don't need to know."

"Are you scared, little witchling?"

"Me? Scared of you? Ha!"

He grinned, got off the bed and started to undress.

"Uhm, William?"

"Relax, Sophie. I just don't want to rip my clothes." Soon, he was standing in front of me completely naked and I couldn't help but stare at that muscled, sexy body. After a few seconds, I looked away, feeling a bit embarrassed. "You can look, Sophie. I don't mind."

"That's fine. Is something gonna happen, or what?"

He laughed again, then groaned. I watched as he doubled and his legs and arms become longer and hairier. The process wasn't exactly pretty to look at, but was over in no more than 3 seconds. I inhaled sharply. Standing there, in Will's place, was a beautiful, but terrifying wolf the size of a bear. He was all black, but had the same green eyes Will had.

The wolf jumped up on the bed, making it creak a bit, and laid himself next to me, cuddling close. I tried to move as far away from it as I could, but the wolf wasn't having any of it. He laid his head on my legs and softly whined. Even though I was slightly scared, I still laughed at that. He raised his head at the sound and made a goofy face with his tongue hanging out, making me laugh even harder. Then, he sniffed my hands and even licked them. "Ew! Stop!" I tried to feel his fur and he came closer to my hands to oblige. He was soft and felt silky and smooth. Amazing. The bed kept groaning each time he moved though. "Uhm, William? Can you get off now? I'm afraid the bed is going to collapse."

He jumped off and changed back to his human form. With his back to me, I could leisurely watch that tight butt of his, but when he turned around, I had no way of concealing my blush.

"And what did you think? Am I as frightening as the wolfman?", William asked while putting his clothes back on.

"Nope, your wolf is as adorable as a teddy bear", I said, intending to tease him.

He got all close again. "That's because he would love to be your teddy bear."

I looked away, embarrassed again and cleared my throat. "By the way, you're not seriously considering keeping me handcuffed to the bed for two more days, are you? I mean I won't be able to sleep a wink like this. And what if I need to use the restroom?"

"You'll be fine. And of course I'll let you use the bathroom when you need it, as long as there's someone there with you."

"You're kidding, right?" He just shook his head. Time to use another tactic. "Come on, William, please don't do this. Please, uncuff me. My hands are starting to get numb."

He seemed to be thinking it over. I was on tenterhooks, but remained silent. "We'll wait one more night and then, if nothing bad happens, I can uncuff one hand and leave the other cuffed to the bed."

Oh God! Why was he being so difficult? "Then leave already, so at least I can try to get some sleep."

"I'm not going anywhere, love. I'll be right here on this couch." He sat down on the sofa opposite the bed.

"You're going to be watching me sleep? Fun! Well, I hope your back will hurt like a motherfucker tomorrow." I wished I had swallowed down my sarcasm when he walked over to me again.

But he just kissed me on the forehead and said:"I hope you sleep well, Sophie." He closed the drapes and I turned on my side, away from him, trying, but failing, to get comfortable.