Cute in cuffs

I felt a bit awkward changing and even peeing in front of Mrs. Frey, but I got over it, thinking of how it could have been William instead. I showered quickly, but still took the time to wash my hair, as there was blood in there as well. The clothes Mrs. Frey had brought were another pair of pink pajamas with pictures of candy on them. Beggars can't be choosers, I guess. I had just dried off and was putting them on, with Mrs. Frey close by, when William knocked on the door. "Everything ok in there?"

"Alpha, don't be so anxious, I'm right here with her and everything's fine." Mrs. Frey answered. "We'll be out in a minute." I combed through my hair quickly, avoiding to look in the mirror at the stitches on my face and opened the bathroom door, feeling a bit self-conscious in pj's.

"You look cute as kittens." William smiled, but I wasn't sure if he was being sincere or mocking me. I guessed the latter.

"Go to hell," I answered, which only made him laugh. I noticed he had made the bed and mopped up the blood on the floor, making things look normal again.

"Shall I bring you some food, dearie?" Mrs. Frey was carrying the bloody clothes and when I made a move to help her with that, she stepped back. "No, Luna, I'll take care of that. Just tell me what you would like to eat."

"I'm not really hungry, so you don't have to bring me anything."

"Just bring her a plate, Auntie, and I'll make sure she eats something," William said, ignoring my dark look.

Had I said I was starting to like William? Scratch that. I waited until Mrs. Frey had left to confront him. "Stop being so high-handed and overbearing! If I say I'm not hungry, I'm not hungry!"

Yeah, probably shouldn't have said that. He turned to me, with raised eyebrows and an angry look in his eyes and started, slowly, to stalk towards me. I stepped back, until my legs reached the end of the bed and I couldn't back up anymore. He kept closing in until I pressed my hands against his chest. Even through the T-shirt I could feel the hard muscles. I looked up to his face and noted his eyes had turned black again. My feelings were all over the place ranging from frightened to strangely aroused. My breathing hitched and I broke eye contact with him to find a place I could run to, but I hesitated to get on to the bed. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "Sit down."

I sat down on the bed, having little choice to do anything else. He leaned down and put his hands on either side of me, trapping me effectively. His face was very close to mine. "Now, my little witchling, are you going to cooperate and act in your best interests or do I have to persuade you? I can be very persuasive." His lips neared mine and before I could react, he was kissing me softly, pressing his lips on mine and sending shivers all over my body. It felt so good, I lost all control over myself and started kissing him back. I had never been kissed like that, it was like being transported to heaven. I started touching his chest, his arms, his face. He picked me up and carried me towards the headboard, while he kept on kissing me. He grabbed my hands in one of his, but I wasn't struggling. At least not until I heard a tinkling of metal and two suspicious clicks.

I turned to look at what he was doing and found myself handcuffed to the bed. "What! What the hell, you son of a bitch! Uncuff me!"

"Sorry, Sophie, but this is for the best. This way, he can't make you hurt yourself."

"Uh huh, is that your excuse for shackling me? Is that your darkest fantasy, tying me up to have your way with me? Well, I'm just not into that, so let... me... GO!" I rattled the cuffs in anger.

"Calm down. It's just for a little while, till you're safe again." William calmly sat down on the sofa near the bed. "And I don't think I need to tie you up to have my way with you, judging by that kiss." He smiled at me triumphantly.