19

"I just feel like it's my time. You know?" I pout, slightly tugging on Kei's shirt.

"Hell no." He responds.

"Why?" I whine. "I'm older than you anyways!"

"Mariko." He deadpans, sitting up to look at me. "Have you even topped someone before? You would be absolutely clueless. I'm sure the girls you've had sex with all topped too." He scoffs.

I think back and realize he's right. I've never topped a girl before.

This is why I need to top Kei.

I just asked him if he'd let me top him and possibly dom but he refuses!! It's not fair.

"I think I'll be really good at it though!" I cross my arms over my chest. "And I have topped before! I rode Ka-"

"Nope. Shut up."

"-no the first time we had sex because some things had happened in the middle of it and so I topped the whole time. And you made me ride him when we had a threesome so I think I can hold my own." I let out a small 'hmph', sticking my nose in the air.

Kei stares at me for a moment before scoffing, looking away.

"Simply being on top doesn't mean you're a top. Think about it, Lev obviously fucks Yaku. But it's clear that Yaku is the one calling all the shots. So therefore, Yaku is the true top." Kei shrugs and I lightly hit his chest.

"We're not talking about kitty cat boys! We're talking about me! Me!" I exclaim, then get an idea. "You know what? I'll take matters into my own hands." I say before pushing him back down onto my bed and swinging a leg over his body so I straddle him.

A light blush comes over Kei's cheeks as he looks up at me.

"I'm-" I cut myself off as I get another idea. "Wait! I have something that will make this even better." I gasp before getting off of him and running to my closet.

"I bought it just for you!" I say before rushing into the bathroom after grabbing what I need. "Oh! Babe, do you want to see me top you in a cute slash funny outfit, or a super duper hot one?" I snicker, looking at the pieces before me.

"You won't top me in either. But now I'm curious about the cute and funny one." He says from the bedroom and I hum.

I quickly get changed, laughing lightly as I look at myself in the mirror.

I put the hot outfits away, slightly pouting but then walk over to Kei.

"Look!" I beam, turning around in a full circle. "Isn't it cute? It's funny because you like strawberries." I giggle, kind of feeling like a child in such an adorable set.

Kei stares me down for a good minute before he clears his throat.

"It would be cute if you had no ass or tits. But your body makes everything look hot. Where the hell did you even find this?" He laughs, pulling me onto the bed.

"Target!" I giggle.

"Hmm. Makes sense." He chuckles.

I jump on him, pushing him down once again and climbing on top of him.

"You are going to do what I say now." I say a bit too happily, beginning to grind my hips against his.

"Yeah, this isn't going to work." He gulps, putting his hands on my waist.

My eyes darken and a smirk comes over my lips. I run my hand down the side of his face, knowing he has taking a liking to me wearing acrylics.

I grind my hips harder into his as I slowly wrap my hand around his neck, just resting it there for now.

"Let's try that again." I repeat, my voice smooth and sultry. "You are going to do as I say. You can't cum and you're not allowed to touch me unless I give you permission to. If I ask you a question you respond with 'yes', do I make myself clear?" I hum, lightly pressing on the sides of his neck.

Before he can say anything I shoot up, a goofy smile taking over my features.

"Wait, are you going to call me daddy?" I smirk and his face falls.

"Literally, fuck you." He scoffs and I burst out laughing.

"All in due time baby." I smirk.

~

"Fuck." Kei moans as I pump my hand up and down his cock, kissing and leaving hickeys on his abdomen.

"Are you going to cum, my love?" I ask, feeling his body slightly shiver.

"Y-Yes." He chokes out and I move between his thighs, thoughtfully looking up at the cock that rests between my fingers.

"Hmm, no." I reply, covering the tip with my thumb and bringing my other hand up to continue to jerk him off.

Kei slightly gasps, his hands reaching down for me but I move back.

"M-Mariko." He groans.

"Beg for me." I say simply. "If you want to cum, that is. If not, you're going to have quite the night."

Kei's cock twitches but I refuse to uncover the hole, denying his orgasm.

"Stop." He breathes out, beginning to squirm.

"That's not the word I was looking for, love." I hum, moving my hand faster.

Kei's hips thrust upward but I slightly tighten my hold on him, making him moan out loud.

Seeing him like this...it's cute.

A smirk comes over my face as I look up at his flushed cheeks.

"Come on Kei, it's just one word." I taunt and he finally gives in.

"Fuck, Mari please. Please let me cum." He pleads and I swear it's like the river dam just broke in me.

I move my head down, taking my hand away and quickly replacing my thumb with my mouth.

He moans, holding onto the back of my head as he shoots his load onto my tongue.

I bob my head down a few times, milking his high before pulling off and swallowing. I sit back up, straddling him again with a smirk.

"You're such a good boy." I praise, leaning down to kiss his lips. "My turn." I say once I pull away.

I move myself a little further down his body, leaning back and resting one hand behind me on the mattress while my other hand roams my body before finally landing on my cunt.

"You're going to touch yourself?" Kei asks, eyes glued to the show I'm giving him.

"Mhm." I hum, gasping as I slip a finger into myself. "And you're going to watch."

As I begin to pleasure myself,  for some reason I think about how I read a few articles about girls getting their acrylics stuck up there before.

I shudder at the thought, quickly retracting my hand. I look at it for a moment before pushing it past Kei's lips.

"Suck." I demand, mentally laughing.

I really can't take myself seriously.

Kei smirks as he swirls his tongue around my finger and my eyes darken as I push it further into his mouth.

"Are you trying to choke me??" He asks, slapping my hand away.

"Um yes." I blink at him. "You love shoving your fingers down my throat????"

"Okay so??" He scoffs.

I chuckle quietly, leaning down and pressing my lips to his.

"I can't wait anymore Kei." I say quietly before sitting up and grabbing his dick, positioning it at my cunt.

"Shit." We both moan out as I sink onto him.