13

"I confessed to Kano-Kun the day we went dress shopping." I blurt out.

Tsukishima, who is hovering above me and was about to kiss me, stops. He blinks a few times before getting off of me and I quickly sit up as well.

"You like him? Like...like like him? How you like me?" He asks, his voice holding a great deal of curiosity rather than the anger I expected.

I swallow thickly, nodding my head then pausing and shaking my head.

"No. I like Kano-Kun. But I love you, so that's different. I just wanted you to be aware so you don't think I'm hiding anything from you." I fiddle with my fingers and he gives me a short nod. "We didn't kiss or anything either because you said not to. But we cuddled and agreed to be friends. I love you so I wouldn't be with him even if you didn't return my feelings." I admit and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Geez, stop telling me that you love me. It's embarrassing." He pushes me down and gets on top of me again. He presses his lips to mine and I melt.

For the past few weeks since after the wedding, we've been hanging out a lot outside of school. He comes over often and we eat with each other, watch movies, play games, and make out too.

It's nice. I like this a lot.

"Hey, I don't want to ruin the mood right now but..." Tsukishima pulls away, looking down at me.

"What is it?" I ask, reaching my hand up to cup one of his cheeks.

"What are we?" He asks. "Like...you're my girlfriend now. Right? I know you haven't been with another guy in a while but I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page." He purses his lips and my eyes widen.

He has never asked me out but he already thought I was his girlfriend?

I can die happy.

"You have to ask me! But yes!" I smile happily.

"Oh...do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asks and I immediately nod, pulling him down to kiss me again.

I'm happy. Ever since the wedding it feels like a hole has been filled in my chest.

I push him away, smiling up at him.

"To be honest, I thought we were going to date when we...you know." My cheeks heat up and I look away.

"When we had sex?" He fills in and I blush even more as I nod. "I wanted to. But you said you were going to, and I quote, 'become a whore'. I thought you just wanted to have sex with me first because we were close and it'd be more comfortable for you." He hums but I shake my head quickly.

"No. I was utterly in love with you by then." I giggle. "You were special to me, still are. So if anything I wanted to lose my virginity to you. But it was more than I imagined and I thought maybe you had felt the same, especially because your dumb self came in me. But I lost all hope when you said 'thank you for letting me be your first customer'" I pout.

He lets out a small laugh, leaning down and pecking my forehead.

"I said that because I was trying to convince myself that's all I was to you. I didn't realize all your flirting with me was actually real until you said that you spent your first time with someone special." He tilts his head to the side and my eyes soften.

He really thought I was joking. No wonder he would kind of get upset or annoyed.

"Hey, let me see your phone." He says and I don't hesitate to reach over and hand it to him.

He sits up and inputs my password before scrolling for a few seconds.

My head tilts in confusion when he starts typing but I don't think much of it. A few seconds later he puts it down beside us and immediately attaches his lips to mine.