16

I knock on the door of the club room, and smile brightly at Suga who opens it.

"Hi Mariko-Chan." He greets.

"Hi Sugawara-Senpai!" I beam, bowing my head towards him then towards the other boys before I skip over to Kei.

"I made you a bento! It was hard hiding it from you this morning." I smile, sitting next to him against the lockers.

"Oh, thank you." He sets the cafeteria food aside before grabbing my chin and pulling me in for a kiss.

I smile happily, not realizing how silent it got in the room and how the boys are now staring at us in complete shock.

Kei unwraps the bento then raises an eyebrow once he looks at the food.

"This is...a lot." He grabs the chopsticks I hand him. "Do you have food? Let's share."

I agree, knowing I didn't make myself a bento because I was so excited to make Kei one.

"What the fuck?"

"NO REALLY. WHAT THE FUCK?"

"MARI-CHAN SAID SHE'D NEVER GET WITH US BECAUSE WE'RE ON THE VOLLEYBALL TEAM BUT NOW SHE'S MAKING TSUKISHIMA BENTOS?!"

"They're dating now." Yamaguchi cuts off the yelling.

I turn to the crowd, nodding with a bright smile. Yamaguchi was the first one Kei told.

"DATING?!"

"HE'S A FIRST YEAR. WHY ARE THEY DATING? I AM SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!"

"Oh my god...someone actually likes stingyshima?"

"I think I might throw up."

"HUHHH?????"

"Excuse me." I hesitantly raise my hand in the air, asking for a turn to talk.

The boys all go silent and I fiddle with my fingers.

"Um, I didn't want to sleep with you guys because I already liked Kei for a while so I thought it wouldn't be appropriate to sleep with his friends." I shyly scratch the back of my head.

"That's cute." Kei mumbles so only I can hear and I blush. "Anyways, yeah. I took her virginity." He says out loud and gasps can be heard all around, including from me.

"Y-You don't need to say all that..." I trail off.

"WAIT. KEI? TSUKISHIMA KEI?"

"Literally it would have been fine. He doesn't think of us as friends."

"Yeah. Now I feel kind of hurt."

"UNGRATEFUL FIRST YEAR. WHY DO YOU GET ALL THE FUN?"

~

"WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN!" I belt into my hairbrush that I've adapted into my microphone.

"YES HE ISSSSS!" Kano shouts into a water bottle.

"WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN."

"HE'S A MIGHTY MIGHTY GOOD MAN!" Kano points as Kei walks into the living room, staring at us like he's absolutely fed up.

"I literally said to keep her busy. Not act like a dumbass." Kei says as I lower the music, laughing.

"But we're singing about you." I grin, running up to him and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Hi."

"Hi." He smiles as he kisses me. "I have a surprise for you." He says and my eyes brighten.

"A surprise?" I ask, placing my hands on his chest. "What is it?"