15

"You said you'd kiss me today!" I pout as Tsukishima turns away from me in the bed.

"Go kiss your other boyfriend. And have him tell you he loves you again." Tsukishima grumbles out.

I bite my lip to hold back a laugh.

Last night, as we were ending our sinful activities, Kano had let out an 'I love you' as he came onto my stomach and Tsukishima got heated.

And now, even though I scrubbed the hell out of my mouth after a bath last night, he won't kiss me because of it.

I didn't say it back, obviously, but Tsukishima almost choked the hell out of Kano again.

"You know," I trail off, spooning the bigger boy from behind. "You tricked me into a threesome by using my phone to text Kano-Kun-"

"Nah. I texted 'handsome boy Kano'. I don't wanna hear that shit." Tsukishima cuts me off and I cover my mouth because if I laugh I know the next one to be choked is me.

"And you're 'the love of my life' with cute emojis. I changed it the other day but I guess I'll change it back to something boring." I huff out a breath. "Anyways. Tricked me into a threesome, almost killed the guy, wouldn't kiss me, and literally almost broke my back. Do you know how long we had sex for? I'm still exhausted. You both used me until I was basically dead. My hips, my ass, and my back hurt. I'm covered in hickeys, and my boyfriend won't even kiss me. Sad." I suck my teeth, rolling over to my other side.

Is it enough to make him feel guilty?

Drum roll please!

I wait a few seconds and then mentally cheer when I hear him sigh and roll over.

"I'm sorry. Are you feeling well?" He asks as he has me turn around. He wraps his arms around my waist and I nod quietly.

"Kei..." I call out and he hums as he looks at me. "I don't know if you just wanted to see me get fucked or if you thought I'd want a threesome...and I did like it. But I don't want to do it again." I say, tearing my eyes away from him and gently playing with the fabric of his shirt that I'm wearing.

"Did you not like it? Was it too much?" He asks softly, lifting my chin so I look at him.

"It wasn't..." I trail off, feeling guilty. "But I stopped sleeping around for a reason. Even though last night was enjoyable, I stopped having sex with people because I started liking you more and more so sex wasn't as good with anyone else. I just want you. I don't want you to think you have to bring people in bed with us in order to satisfy me. I just need you." I bury my head in his chest and I hear him let out a small breath.

He pulls me closer to him and I slightly wince at the movement.

"I think I just fell in love with you even more." He mumbles, kissing the top of my head. "Alright. I understand. I told Kano to come just for some fun because I know you like him. But now that I hear that you only want me, it makes me happy." He lays his chin on top of my head and a smile comes over my face.

Just as I'm about to say something, my door opens and in comes Kano.

"Good morning Nakamura-Senpai!" He cheers and I turn my head to look at him.

"How do you keep just popping in here?" I blink and he grins.

"Yesterday Tsukishima-Kun had said there's a spare key under the mat when he texted me pretending he was you. I used it today too." He smiles, holding up two bags of food. "Breakfast time!"

Tsukishima sits up, helping me do the same.

I adjust the shirt I'm wearing before running a hand through my hair.

"Maybe having two boyfriends wouldn't be so bad. As long as Kano buys everything." Tsukishima hums as Kano starts to unpack the food.

"So I am a wallet??" He asks playfully and the two boys chuckle.

"Thank you Kano-Kun. But please let me know the next time you're coming over." I rub my eyes and he raises an eyebrow.

"Check your phone. I texted you." He says and I go to grab my phone but see it's on the nightstand.

It already bothers me sitting up so I make no effort to grab the device.

The two boys start to talk about god knows what before I tune them out after Kano hands me a plate of food.

"Nakamura-Senpai, are you going to go to college?" Kano pulls me into their conversation and I shrug.

"Probably. Kei most likely won't date me if I'm a bum and I'm not talented enough to get a job without college. So yeah." I shrug.

"Tsukishima-Kun. Aren't you worried that Nakamura-Senpai will find another guy in college without you? Since she's a year older than us?"

My body tenses at Kano's words and I realize that if Tsukishima and I date through college, he'll have a whole year without me when I graduate.

What if he ends up falling for some other person who is prettier than me?

"I'm not worried. Mariko-San loves me." Tsukishima hums, though his tone does sound a bit uneasy.

"I'm going to take a year off so we can be in the same year together." I pout and the two look at me.

"What? No. You're such an idiot, don't you want to get through college faster? Why would you wait?" Tsukishima asks and I look at him with a frown etched onto my face.

"Because you're obviously susceptible to whores and I'm sure there's a lot of them in college!" I huff out a breath, clearly in distress about the thought of Tsukishima finding a new girlfriend. "I will use that year to learn very good wife qualities so I can seduce Tsukishima-Kun into marrying me."

The two boys just stare at me, amusement evident on both their faces.

"Tsukishima-Kun is already liked by a lot of girls at school because he's really hot and good looking. I can't let my guard down." I purse my lips.

Kano is the first to laugh, then Tsukishima chuckles lightly as he shakes his head.

"The guys and the girls like you. Hell, this kid even has a crush on you and he sticks around like a lost puppy-"

"You invited me last night!" Kano cuts him off.

"Anyways. I'm worried too. But I know you love me, and I love you so there's no need to worry. Don't wait for me, I'd rather you finish up college before me so you don't waste time." He places a hand on my thigh and my eyes soften at his words.

I love this man.

A smile comes over my face and he leans over to kiss me.

"Baby I'm not even here." Kano says. "I'm a hallucination."