5. Suspected ex-wife

Start from the beginning

Jennie gave a simple thank you and brought Lisa to get on the car together.
After Jeon Somi closed the door, she also got on the car, and after she started the car's engine she asked, "Miss Kim, do you want me to send you back first?"
"Thank you, my house is at..."
" 130-6 Cheongdam-dong, teaching and administrative staff's dormitory of Seoul high school, building 18." without waiting for Jennie to finish her words, Jeon Somi already accurately reported Jennie's address.

"How come you know this?" Jennie was a bit surprised.
"I formerly used to meet with Lisa, your residence is located next to Lisa's, so I naturally remember both of you guys' addresses."
"I see." Jennie was a bit curious, it seemed that this Jeon Somi was very familiar with Lisa, so she couldn't help but asked, "Are you very familiar with Lisa?"

"That's right ." Jeon Somi said, "I took M Group's scholarship, so after I graduated, I immediately entered M's workforce. President Manoban was very concerned with her younger brother Lisa, so when she was in the company, she always took extra care for all of her necessities. Becoming President Manoban's secretary, it wouldn't be weird that I had a lot of contact with Lisa." M Group was Lisa's father, Gong Yo's company that he himself founded.

"Then, Lisa was fortunate to have your care in the company."
"That's of course." Jeon Somi turned the topic, "Actually, I was there when Lisa was searching for you to propose a marriage."
"You're there?" Jennie rose her eyebrows in astonishment.

"That day, Lisa suddenly disappeared from the hospital, President Manoban was very worried for him, so after we finished searching around the perimeter, we suspected if Lisa ran back home, and thus we drove the car to resume the search, but I didn't expect to see Lisa proposing a marriage to you." Jeon Somi laughed and said, "Actually, I might be more nervous compared to the both of you at that time."
Jennie embarrassingly smiled, she didn't expect that her proposal was witnessed by someone.

"Luckily I agreed."
"Exactly, if you didn't agree back then, I would've agreed for you." Jeon Somi said half-jokingly.

Jennie wanted to laugh from the other' teasing, accidentally, her sight swept past Lisa's pretty and fair face, her heart all of a sudden jumped, the crisscrossed scars on Lisa's face from her former life suddenly streaked in front of her eyes.
"How could you agree for me uh?" Jennie became sensitive all of a sudden.
"Maybe Miss Kim didn't know, but Lisa is very handsome and bright, although her circumstances is rather particular, but inside our group, she's still ranked number five among the most wanted bachelor list. There are a lot of girls in our company who want to be married to her."

Jeon Somi said this as if she was joking, but Jennie can't smile anymore at this point. If Grandmother Manoban also passed away at the same time at her former life, then when she rejected Lisa, where would she go to ask for marriage after that? All sorts of coincidences combined together and told her that this Jeon Somi in front of her was Lisa's wife at her former life.

She wondered if she rejected her, would she agree to be married with this woman? But to fulfill Grandmother Manoban's dying wish, Lisa would probably do it.

The more Jennie thought about it, the more she felt that this probability wasn't impossible, first of all, how much Manoban family cared for Lisa, they wouldn't let her find just anyone to be married to her. But Jeon Somi was President Manoban's secretary, she seemed like she got along well with Lisa, if Lisa persisted that she must get married before Grandmother Manoban pass away, the Manoban family might agree.

If Jeon Somi married to Lisa in her former life, then the one who harmed Lisa should be her too...

"Miss Kim? Miss Kim?"
Jennie was captured in her own thoughts, and she suddenly came back to her senses when she heard Jeon Somi shouted her name.
"What is it?"
"We've arrived." Jeon Somi smiled as she reminded her.