"Let me talk to my daughter." I said and kneeled down before her.

I pulled Divya's shirt up and put my hand on her stomach and my little one on the inside pushed her leg out.

"See I told ya!" Divya's shrugged her shoulders.

"Wildcat, This is papa! I love you so much, could you do your papa a favor and take care of Mama? Your mama is a beautiful princess and we don't want to hurt her right. So, listen to Papa and stay put okay." I asked her and the leg went back in like she listened to me.

I am going to have a beautiful time with my daughter and my son and wildcat sounds like a good name for her. I am so excited to have her out.

"Why do all my kids listen to you and ignore me?" Divya asked me with tears in her eyes.

All the pregnancy hormones are making her too emotional now and some days she won't even listen to me.

"Come here!" Saying that I pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the head.

"There is no you and me, it's just us Divya."

"I love you Andrew, and I am sorry for all this emotional mess." She said sniffling her tears away.

"I love you too babe, Why don't you take off from work? I can stay home. And we can have a fun day at home just you and me." I asked her.

I wish I could ask Amy to stay with her but she is busy with Ayan who is just 1 month old.

"I will be bored staying at home and you have lots of work to do Mister. Global Care is the safest place for me, I will at the best hospital in the state. Don't worry I still have 7 more weeks for the due date." She said and grabbed a jar of pickles to eat.

"Mama! Good morning." Amar came down all dressed up, ready for his school and ran towards Divya

"You look so handsome, Are you ready for school?" She asked holding his hand and kissed his fingers.

"How is my little sister doing?" Amar asked touching Divya's stomach.

Amar was really excited when we told him that he could get a new baby brother or sister. He talks to wildcat everyday and calls her princess.

"Hello princess! Today is my first day at school, Alex and me planned a lot of things to do today. I will tell you all about it after school. Love you! Bye."saying that Amar kissed Divya's belly and ran away to grab his school bag.

Divya went upstair for a shower and get ready for work.

I whipped up a quick PB&J and gave it to Amar, I've learned my way into the kitchen, I am no expert but I think I can manage a few meals. After making his sandwich, I went in and got ready too.

We all got into the car and are parked outside his school now.

"I don't want you to drop me off at my class, I am a big boy, I will go by myself. And don't cry Mama." He said unbuckling his seatbelt looking at Divya who's ready to cry.

He gave me and Divya a kiss before getting out of the car and yelled a bye at us.

"Bye Mama, Bye Papa, Bye princess."