He looked at me with heavy satisfaction. My breaths grew louder, a moan coming with each one. I felt my stomach tighten already.

He's so good at pleasuring me, and he looks hot doing it. I need to return the favor.

"Wait." I pushed on his chest. He went gentler, and it slowed the feeling that was building up.

"Are you okay?" Wayne held my face, checking in on me.

"Wait," I smiled, running my finger over his lip and pulling it down a bit. He raised his brows.

I got off of him and removed his sweatpants and underwear. He swallowed and smirked, waiting to see what I was going to do next.

I sat in between Wayne's legs and looked up at him shyly. I trailed my hands up his legs, teasing him as they wandered his v-line. He puffed out his chest and watched me intensely.

I got to his length and stroked upward. Wayne exhaled deeply. I licked my lips and placed a single finger on the tip. I swirled it around, the touch as light as a feather.

Wayne groaned raggedly, hunching his shoulders. I've never got that reaction out of him, it was so sexy.

I jerked him off slowly with one hand, and continued working on the top, twisting softly to create circulating friction.

Wayne tried to speak, but only whimpers dripped from his mouth. I liked having him like this, so vulnerable, so reactive to every touch.

His head was thrown back. I wanted to surprise him now, so I rubbed faster and replaced my fingers on the tip with my tongue. Wayne stirred his hips and gripped the bed sheets.

I looked up at him and met his large, dark eyes. His mouth was wide open and I smiled at him. One hand found his waist and I began to stimulate my clit with the other, building myself up again. I kissed the tip of his hardness before putting as much as I could down my throat.

Wayne gasped and held his breath for a few seconds. When I started to move my head, he let out a shivering moan. I bobbed my head a couple of times, forcing it all the way to the back of my mouth, making myself gag.

"Wayne, you're so big," I said seductively. He ran his fingers through my hair and murmured a series of curse words. I stuck my tongue out and ran it up his length, lingering at the bottom of his tip.

"Beth," he groaned, his stomach sucking in.

This is the perfect time. I removed all contact with him and sat up. Wayne hissed at my decision. I took a condom from his bedside table and slid it on him. I put the top at my entrance, and slowly sunk it into me.

We gasped at the same time, staring into each other's lustful eyes. I adjusted to his size, then started moving up and down. He stretched me out, deep inside my heat. I grinded my hips and we moaned together.

"Yeah, ride me just like that," Wayne sighed. I went in circles, then bounced again.

I hit a spot that made me whine loudly. He raised an eyebrow and a mischievous grin crept onto his face. Wayne gripped my neck, leaning me back. I propped my hands up behind me, curious of what he was going to do next. One hand rested on my waist and he slammed into me, ramming into that spot again.

I screamed out in pure ecstasy. Wayne pounded into my core mercilessly. Sweat began to cover my body, flowing down my face. My stomach twisted in a knot, and he made it unravel. I can't take much more of this.

"Wayne!" I shouted, my legs shaking beneath me. Wayne dug his fingers harder into my skin, choking me.

My elbows buckled and barely held me up anymore. I could feel his cum fill the condom, warming my soaked heat. I dripped around his length, making a mess on his inner thighs.

I eased him out of me, and I could feel the emptiness of where he used to be. I fell beside Wayne, both of us trying to catch our breath. My lazy eyes looked up at him smiling weakly down on me.

He had taken the condom off. He flipped on his side next to me, kissing my collarbone and cheeks. I blushed and ran my nails up and down his chest, lightly scratching him.

Wayne swallowed and moved in a closer, almost nuzzling his nose with mine. He stared into my blue eyes.

"How did you know how to..." He trailed off. Wayne licked his lips and sighed.

"I don't know," I answered honestly. "I just wanted to try something new."

He propped himself on an elbow and cradled my face in his hand. "We should try something new everyday."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Kiss me, you idiot."

Wayne smiled and happily obeyed. His full lips on mine was like a cure to all my problems. He pulled back and studied my face.

"Do you think you can walk?" I shrugged at his question and sat up. I clutched my head, feeling the blood rush back into it.

I swung my legs over the side. I first bent down and grabbed my bra off the floor, clipping it back on. My legs stretched out, already feeling tense. I stood, but fell right back down on the bed.

I looked away bashfully. "I think I'm gonna stay here for a bit."

"Fine with me," Wayne said. He stood, and his knees shook a little bit. He rolled his shoulders back and picked up his underwear, sliding them on. I crossed my arms and grinned amusingly.

"What was that?" I giggled. Wayne averted his gaze and picked up our clothes.

"What do you mean?" He pushed it off.

"No, no. Don't act like that didn't happen."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I leaned back and crossed my legs. "Do I make you weak in the knees, Anderson?"

"No, you bring me to my knees," He said directly.

I looked him up and down. "How flattering," I whispered, biting my lip.

Wayne rubbed the back of his neck and met my eyes. He pointed to me. "This is your fault!"

I clutched my chest, overdramatically. "What do you mean, this is my fault?"

"Well if you weren't so damn irresistible all the time, then that would have never happened! Thanks alot, Freeman."

I laughed at his fake anger. Wayne gave me my clothes. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came back out, he was dressed, minus a shirt, laying on his stomach.

Instead of leaving, I walked to his bed and settled down next to him, criss crossing my legs. I rubbed my hand up and down his back. He relaxed under my touch, fluttering his eyes shut. Wayne breathed easily. I delicately brushed my nails on his skin. His lips parted.

I leaned down to his ear. "I should go," I breathed. I moved back to see his reaction. Wayne nodded slightly. I brushed a strand of hair from his face and planted a kiss on his forehead.

I stepped toward his door stiffly. I still haven't told him why I was so stand-offish on Thursday. I'm still having the problem, and I'm scared to tell him everything.

I touched the doorknob, then turned around.

"You didn't do anything wrong," I announced.

Wayne glanced over his shoulder and sat up. "What do you mean?"

"Thursday night," I gulped. "You wanted to take me out, and I got a little aggressive."

"Do you want to tell me why?" He asked, his voice light. I shook my head, struggling to keep eye contact.

He noticed my subtle fear and furrowed his brows. "Bethany, I would like us to talk about this. Whenever you are ready. And if there is anything you need, I'm here."

There was kindness in his voice, concern. He cares, Beth.

"Thank you," I muttered. I looked down, small tears welling up in my eyes.

I left before they could fall in front of him.

I got my phone taken away and all of my scenes are in it. But I have the rest of the story line on paper.

Until I write again,

~B