Aftermath and Dorms

Start from the beginning

"Heck yeah you can get these kids into dorm rooms!" Mitsuki says as she hits Katsuki and Y/N.

"You hag! Hit me again and I'll—!!" Katsuki then got smacked again.

"Shut it! You wouldn't have got caught if you weren't so damn weak!" Mistuki said.

"Guys please stop!" Masaru pleads.

"Way to go...right in front of our guests too..." Y/N said as he slouches on his chair. "Sorry about this teachers."

[Small Timeskip]

"Dorms huh? I guess that's pretty cool." Y/N said as Katsuki walks back into the house. "What did you ask All Might?"

He says nothing as he goes to his room as Y/N raised a brow and shrugs a bit although he did wonder why he looked down. He was his brother and did worry a bit.

[Walking to school]

1st person POV

Kat has been acting strangely quiet. I tried to talk with him but just talks away from the situation he knows I want to talk about. He keeps saying "wait..." I guess he just needs some time to process. Tch. I'm losing character by each day. Well, here we are, our new home.

"For now, I'm just glad we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Mr. Aizawa said.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms right?" Tape boy asks.

"*sigh* I had a hard time!" Invisi-girl says.

"That's normal..." Earphone jack said.

"The two of you were directly affected by the gas." Tail boy said.

"We were all able to be together again because of the teachers." Froppy said. "When I watched the press conference, I thought we'd lose them, and it made me sad."

"Yeah."

"I was surprised, too." Mr. Aizawa said. "Well, I'm sure everyone had different circumstances. Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first— *small clap* For now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning you get during the camping trip."

"Oh yeah, they did talk about that!"

"So much happened that I forgot about it."

"This is important. Listen up." Aizawa said before looking at six different people. "Kirishima, Yaoyoruzu, Todoroki, Midoriya, Iida, and Y/N."

Tch.

"Five out of the six went to go save Bakugo that night." Aizawa announces before looking at me. "While one had different plans..."

Everyone looked shocked as a faint ribbit was heard.

"Your reactions tell me that you were all at least aware of the five." Aizawa said as he sighed a bit. "I'm going to set aside a number of issues and say this: If it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure."

"Of course the six that went, but also the thirteen who knew but didn't stop them betrayed out trust, no matter what the reason." Aizawa continued on. "I would be grateful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain that trust. That is all. Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy."

He talks too much. Everyone looked down and confused by Aizawa as always.

"Tch." Katsuki grabbed Kaminari and drags him. "Come here."

"Huh? What? No!" Was all we heard before electricity went off and came back Kaminari in his retard form.

"What did Bakugo do?" Sero asked as ear girl laughs.

"Kirishima!" Kat said as he walks up to him. "Take this."

"Wait, you're scaring me! What is this, did you shake someone down for money?" Kirishima asks fast.

"No! I withdrew this money." Kat said as he held up the money. "You used up all your allowance, right?"

"Yeah... Where did you hear about me buying night-vision goggles—?" Kirishima wa interrupted as Kat just shoved the money lightly in his chest and walks off. "That was...oddly nice of him."

"He heard it from me." I said.

"Gah! You scared me." Kirishima said rubbing the back of his head. "Wait, then who told you about—?"

"I'll tell you soon enough. Just take the money so Kat doesn't feel bad." I said before walking off.

From that I just heard everyone laugh from Retard-inami. Not my best nickname for that guy. I guess everyone cheered up from my bro.