"Wooyoung?" San caught him staring but couldn't figure the reason. The brunette blushed as he came back on our world.

"Yes, I'm ready."

___ • ___

"Mh, I guess here we can focus just on you, no matter if they don't see me."

"Are you sure? I'm scared that the judges could not like all this... "Artistic" stuff." Wooyoung said with a worried expression while biting his lips.

"I don't care, honestly. We put so much in this, I want it to turn good as we pictured in our brainstorming session."

San's reassuring face managed to let Wooyoung to bury the thought about yes, of course you don't care, you always rank #1 so no need to be worried for elimination.

"Then, here I can have the full focus on me while..." San added and then mimic the facials of the moment. Wooyoung nodded in response. He couldn't figure out how good he was in every concept, definitely. This was probably the first time for him doing something dramatic, and his expressions were on point as hell.

Wooyoung wanted to ask the other a question since a lot of time, but wasn't sure. What if it made San uncomfortable? But he had caught a hidden word in his expression.

"Woo, do you have something to say?"

"Can I ask you something? But... I don't want to sound like a desperate unsecure trainee. Just... curiosity, ok?"

San nodded.

"How you manage to do all these facials without... You know, feeling stupid? Or, in general, without looking like a derp meme picture of your thirteens."

San smirked at the statement.

"Are you telling me I'm pretty while doing facials?" probably this was too much because Wooyoung blushed a lot, but before he could regret his question, San shifted to a serious voice.

"I told you I used to practice a lot of Taekwondo. I didn't tell you my dad forced me to. He brought me to a lot of competitions and made his best to make me... the best. Well, I'd say his best this time, too.

I'd never enjoyed that. That's why when I was fifteen, I quit. And I ran away from home."

Wooyoung was still in his place, not sure about what to say. Honestly, he didn't expect such a confession. He had anticipated something like advices to get confident, definitely not this stuff.

"When I was twelve, I had to face my very first international competition. Basically, I didn't do well. My father recorded me and kept playing those videos to point out that I wasn't only lacking technique in some points, ma even charisma. How you're supposed to be charismatic while kicking someone, you may wonder. Honestly, I don't know. Probably, if you're enjoying what you're doing it comes easier.

The following years, I trained a lot to get that fucking "charisma". I don't know if my dad was satisfied, since I left. But when I started dancing, I still had all those kind of trainings in my mind.

You have to keep eyes on you the whole time. Don't let anyone get annoyed from your performance.

That's it, I guess... " San's voice cracked a little at the end. He was staring at his feet since the half of the story. Wooyoung didn't know what to say, or to do. Basically, the pinky was saying he managed to get this good by a childhood trauma. How was he supposed to react?

Honestly, right now he didn't mind. He just surrounded San's shoulders with his arm and pull him closer. San was caught off guard by that. Not that he was complaining, though.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. You could avoid the topic, why didn't you..." he whispered. Suddenly, he felt so bad. San had rested his head on the crook of the other's neck. Wooyoung could feel his slow breath on his skin.

"I'm fine with it. It's just... strange to talk about that. It feels like a past life."

"That's enough, San. Don't worry, I got it." Wooyoung was about to say something to restore the conversation but San tighten that hug and gripped his torso with his arm. Despite being half shocked, he didn't move. Seeing him so needy for comfort made his heart melt in a second. Instead, he brushed his hair and clenched him more, staying silent. Their bodies laid against the wall.

They stayed like this for what, minutes? No one knows, but Wooyoung felt an unusual heat in his stomach for feeling San's body so close to his. He just wanted to stay like this forever.

The two guys were sat on San's bed, since Seonghwa was practicing they were alone. As said, they had decided to speak of the video after dinner.

An alarm from Wooyoung's phone brought them back to reality and remembered him it was time to sleep. San was forced to pull back. Wooyoung had wished he would never. Also because now his face was a mess, with eyes half lidded, hair without a shape and a little pout on his lips. Wooyoung was sure that the other looked the exact same way in the morning. And it was too cute to handle.

Since they were still pretty close, their noses were touching. The air felt tensed again as the brunette was staring at the other's pink lips. San, instead, was looking directly in his eyes with baby fawn eyes.

It took all his strength to Wooyoung to pull back and got on his legs, now shaking.

"It's late, I have to go. Try to sleep well, ok? If anything, text me or call me, I'll be there." he left the room with a smile, one that made San gasp even worse than the previous moment. He fell with the face against his pillow, letting out a loud and stressed groan.

.

.

i was planning on not updating today since i'm pretty late with writing and i'm afraid that i'm going too fast... but idc we will see in the future hahaha

here you are some fluff, i'm so soft  

can't wait for the next chapter 👀