chapter eleven - christmas eve shenanigans

'M-Morning.' I stammered as I turned around to face him, my face going red as I saw him in his checked pyjama bottoms and worn down, grey t-shirt which peered just above his obvious V-line.

'Hey.' he chuckled as my response and walked over, giving me a kiss on the cheek and turning to make a cup of tea.

'Oh I've been waiting for you two to get back together!' Mrs Weasley beamed as she saw the two of us smiling at eachother.

'Me and you both.' I joked, leaning my head against him as smiled down at me.

'Alright lovebirds, as much as this makes me feel nauesous,' Ginny started sarcastically, 'we really need to get a move on Y/N.'

'Okay, okay,' I finished my food and gave Ron a quick kiss before following Ginny and Hermione to the fireplace.

'I'll see you tonight okay?' Ron spoke quickly.

'What's tonight?'

'You'll see love.' he whispered in my ear, winking at me as he walked back to the kitchen.

Oh lord...

------------------------

After many silly bickerments with Ginny and Hermione about gifts and a long walk around Diagon Alley, I was back in my comfort place and wrapping up all my gifts in Ron's room.

'Hey love, where did you put th-'

'RON GET OUT I'M WRAPPING YOUR PRESENT!'

'Merlin's beard N/N.' he laughed, accidently slapping his face as he quickly covered his eyes.

'Wait outside.' I replied, matching his laugh.

---

{SMUT WARNING!}

'OKAY I'M DONE.'

'Well thank Godrick for that.' he walked in, grabbing some clothes.

'Anyways, what was it you wante-'

I turned around to see him standing there in nothing but a towel, it hanging lowly on his hips. His dark, red hair was wet and hanging around his ears messily.

'Merlin Ron...'

'You like what you see.' he chuckled.

'Mhm, you could say that.'

I got up and walked over to him, closing the door that was behind me and pulling him into a deep kiss.

'Are you sure?' he quickly pulled away and asked, a little breathless, 'I don't want to rush into anything if your not ready darling.'

'I want you Ron...all of you.'

He grinned and pulled me back in deeper, our stomachs touching as he held me by the arch of my back. I gasped as he parted his lips from mine and dragged them along my collarbone, leaving wet, sloppy kisses everywhere. He started walking forwards towards the bed, making me walk backwards: his hands were still on my back, edging lower as we reached the bed. He pushed me onto the bed seductivley and dived into a lust-filled kiss. I groaned into the kisses as he rubbed my underwear.

'R-Ron,' I whined, 'P-pl-please.'

'If you insist.' he whispered in my ear as he stuck two fingers inside of me.

'OH-' I moaned before he placed his hand over my mouth.

'Hang on love.' he quickly pulled out and placed charms on the room.

'Now, where was I.' he smirked while placing his fingers back in, causing me to moan once again as he instantly hit my g-spot.

'Louder for me darling.' he demanded, and so I did.

'R-RON' I felt myself edging closer and closer to release. I tightened my walls around him so he knew I was close but he pulled away.

'Love,' I heavily breathed, 'What are yo-'

'OH FUCKKK' I let out a huge moan as he unexpectedly put his hard, throbbing cock inside of me.

'Say my fucking name.' he groaned as he pulled my hair back and turned me over onto all fours.

'R-RONNNN!' I gasped as he quickened his pace, making both our moans more messy and fast.

He flipped me back aroundonto my back and began rubbing my clit with his thumb, making me go into sexual overload. All of a sudden I had this sudden urge to be in charge and give him a taste of his own medicine.

Taking him by suprised, I rolled us over so that I was on top and riding him.

'Fuck Y/N...'

I let my head fall back and quickly took my top off so that he could see everything. I've never done it before but I felt so confident and comfortable around him I didn't care. His groans were like music to my ear and so I continued to ride him, taking as much as I could inside me and every so often rubbing his balls to give him even more pleasure.

'Y/N..I'm gonna..I'm gonna..'

'Do it.' I whispered seductivley in his ear.

Before I knew he finished inside me, filling me up, as I finished also and pulled out of me- making my legs ache once again.

'Fucking hell it's a good thing I'm on the pill.' I chuckled as we sorted ourselves out, me doing it with a limp. He walked over to me and stared deeply at me.

'I love you N/N.' he chuckled along with me.

'And I love you.' I smiled as he lent in to kiss me, smiling into the kiss.

'Tommorow's going to be amazing, I just know it.' he spoke quietly to me as he played with my hair and cuddled me on his bed.

'It'll be the best Christmas ever, I promise.' I smiled up at him and gave him a gentle kiss.

AN- Hi loves! I wan't to quickly apologise for the later update, I've been really busy with school recently and haven't always found the time to upload as frequently as I'd like to but I'm aiming to get at least one new chapter up a week, hope that's okay!

Secondly, THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS!!!! That's such a huge milestone for me and I never thought I'd reach it this quickly, hi to any new readers, ily all and I can't thank you enough<333

I hope you enjoyed and have an amazing day/night, drink some water and get some sleep, i love u!