chapter six - like a virgin

*SMUT CHAPTER*

He pulled me closer as I was on his lap. I straddled myself onto him in a comfortable position and looked at him, him staring back with a mixture of lust and love.

'How are you...' he barely whispered, leaning in to kiss me.

'...shut up Weasley and kiss me.' I whispered back with a smirk before his lips pushed into mine, taking my breathe a little as I let out a mild moan of suprise and pleasure.

We began slowly and passionately before quickly letting the lust take over and becoming eager and sloppy. Breatheless, we both came out for air at the same times before diving back in, thirsty for eachothers touch. He slowly went to grab my breasts, pulling away and looking at me to check it was okay to which I nodded while pulling him back in. His touch was addicting.

I wanted more.

Letting out small moans as he rubbed my nipples, I swiftly went down and rubbed his crotch, clearly taking him by suprise.

'Is this okay?' I asked seductively, he nodded slowly with a smirk while letting go of my chest. I took this hint and detatched myself from his lap, now kneeling on the floor.

I began unzipping his belt and jeans while he took his wand out to lock the doors and put silencing charms on the room.

'Muffilato-' he started before I unintentionally stopped him, taking his hard-on in my hand. Holy shit. I mean, it was big.

'Need me to finish for you there love?' I asked with fake puppy eyes, finishing the silencing charms and locking the doors as he sat there, looking at me in admiration.

Ron's POV

She looked so hot staring up at me, being in charge, but I couldn't let her stay in charge for long. That's my job.

She took me in her hands and rubbed me slowly up and down, taking my breathe away. She smirked and fastend her pace, making my breathing shakey.

Oh she's going to pay for this.

Y/N's POV

After teasing him for a minute or two, I quickly took him in my mouth, going as deep as I could without gagging which is easier said than done when it's that big. His chest was rising and falling swiftly and so I started sucking, slowly at first but steadily quickening my pace, causing him to let out small, but messy moans. They were like music to my ears, making me wet.

Me and Ron had both already lost our virginities, his with Lavender and mine with Cormac, so we knew what we were doing, but if I'm being honest Cormac was pretty small so Ron's size definitely was scary, but in a good way.

I felt him tense up in my mouth, meaning he was close to release. I pulled away.

'W-what are y-you doing darling?' he said breathelessly, pulling his underwear back up.

'You didn't think I was letting you get away that easy.'

'Come here.' he spoke sternly, but soft, his deep voice making me wetter. I followed his command and stood up to sit back on him, exept that he stopped me and stood up, towering over me.

'Such a pretty face.'

He began walking towards me, making me walk backwards until I bumped into the sofa and fell back. He climbed on top of me, studying my body and face. He went into kiss me but changed his direction to my neck, leaving gentle lovebites along my collarbone, making me moan ever so slightly at his lips tender touch. His mouth began moving lower, down my stomach and towards my crotch, making me as wet as I've ever been before. His fingers played with the band of my joggers and underwear, slipping underneath slightly when I got too comfortable.

'Ron..' but I was cut off by the feeling of his fingers entering my core, my legs jolting at the shock.

'You're not squirming already are you?' he whispered into my ear, continuing to go in and out of me with his fingers.

'N-no' I exclaimed breathlessly before letting out a loud moan as he hit my g-spot.

'Oh f-fuuuckkkk...R-Ron..' I was close to finishing as he fastened his pace inside me, rubbing my sides.

'F-Fu-FUCK' I groaned as he pulled out of me just as I was about to reach my climax, just as I had done to him. He licked his fingers, looking at me seductively and full of lust. I loved it.

'You didn't think I was letting you get away that easy.' He mimicked, his deep voice making me crave him more.

'...please.' I managed to stammer.

And with that he released his hard-on once again and pushed it hard inside me, making me moan instantly. The feeling was painful at first, a good painful, and then after a minute or so I was in pure bliss, my body taking all of him inside me.

He grinded into me over and over, moaning messily while doing so as I moaned loudly.

'Holy fuck..y/n...Y/N' he moaned my name as he flipped me over, doing me from the back.

'Ohhhhh Ronnn..'

We lasted a few more minutes, me moaning into one of the sofa cushions while he pulled my hair back, continuing to pound into me. As we both reached climax and he pulled out, we laid there next to eachother, breathless and in ecstasy.

'Y/N..'

'Yes'

'I love you.'

'I love you too Ron.'