𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

"Do you really wanna know? They went with Stiles."

"What?"

"Stiles took Y/n, and Lydia tagged along." Jackson explains.

The sheriff looks around him, staring at his deputies who stood behind him.

"Somebody better find my son."

Stiles fingers flew across the keypad, bypassing the security questions Scott set up to stop hackers from accessing his account. Being Scott's best friend, Stiles knew the answer to every question.

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles asks Peter, who hovered over his shoulder.

"Don't think, Stiles. Type."

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?"

"Only the responsible ones." Peter replies as Stiles straightens up, leaning away from the computer. He glances over at the Alpha.

"Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it."

Peter shakes his head. "Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favored prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them."

"He's not gonna help you."

"Oh, he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott." Peter smirks watching as Stiles begins to type Scott's username and password for his phone account. "Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password." Peter cocks his head to the side as he watches Stiles type. "His username is 'Allison'?" His frown deepens. "His password is also 'Allison'?"

"You still want him in your pack?" Stiles types the keyboard a few more times, before pulling up the last known location of Scott's phone. "Wait, what the..." Stiles zooms in, the dot representing Derek being in the middle of the Beacon Hills Preserve. "That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"

Peter shakes his head. "Not at it. Under it. I know exactly where that is."

A sudden deep howl echos around the parking garage. Peter and Stiles, both hearing it, turn their heads, listening. "And I'm not the only one. Give me your keys."

Stiles pulls his key out of his pocket, dropping them in Peter's outstretched hand. "Careful. She grinds in second." Once they hit the palm of his hand, Peter squeezes his hand, bending the metal keys in half, before handing them back to their owner.

"So you're not gonna kill me?" Stiles asks staring at Peter who opens the door of his nurse's car. Peter shuts it suddenly, walking towards Stiles causing him to back away. "Oh, God."

"Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here."

Stiles rolls his eyes. "You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bad guy here?"

"I like you, Stiles. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite?"

"What?"

"Do you want the bite?" Peter repeats, grabbing ahold of Stiles' arm, raising it towards his mouth. "If it doesn't kill you, and it could, you'll become like us."

"Like you."

"Yes, a werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture? That first night in the woods, I took Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you. You'd be every bit as powerful as him." Peter brings Stiles' arm closer to his mouth. The boy's eyes move back and forth between his arm and Peter's mouth. "No more standing by his side, watching him become stronger, and quicker, more popular, watching him get the girl. You'd be equals. Or maybe more. Yes or no?"