𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗

Swerving his bike in between students, Scott McCall heads towards Beacon High for his first day of sophomore year at Beacon

Swerving his bike in between students, Scott McCall heads towards Beacon High for his first day of sophomore year at Beacon. He jumps off his bike as he steers towards the bike rack, lining his front tire with the space between the two vertical metal bars. The boy removes his helmet, as he locks up his bike.

A sliver Porsche pulls into the parking space behind him. The driver gets out of the car, hitting Scott in the back of the knees with the door. He looks at the driver confused as he emerges from the car, finding Jackson Whitmore glaring at him.

"Dude," he snaps as he closes the car door gently, "watch the paint job!"

"Yo, Jackson!" His friend yells causing the two boys to glance over. "Let's go, bro!"

Jackson steps away from Scott, eyeing him with disdain as he walks towards his friend. Scott looks down as he places the key to his bike lock into his bag. Walking towards the front of the building, he spots his one and only friend Stiles Stilinski.

Scott and Stiles met when they were three years old, playing in the sandbox at pre-school. Since then, they've been friends ever since, conquering elementary school, middle school, and so far one year of high school. They were the outcasts of the school. Not popular, no girlfriends. However, they are on the lacrosse team and they're a vital part of the team......if sitting on the bench is considered important.

Stiles' father is the sheriff, causing the boy to have a knack for trying to solve cases, causing him to show up to crime scenes, causing him to drag Scott along, which ends up with the two getting caught by the sheriff. Last night was no different. Stiles, as usual, was listening to one of his father's work calls, discovering that only half of a dead body was discovered in the woods late last night. Naturally, Stiles and a reluctant Scott went to find the other half.

As usual Noah Stilinski caught his son and forces him to go home, while Scott was hiding behind a nearby tree, leaving him without a ride home. He wandered through the woods, searching for the road leading into town, when out of nowhere something dark and fast bit him, leaving the boy with a bite mark on his side.

"So, let's see this." Stiles says as Scott stops in front of him.

Grabbing the end of his shirt, Scott pulls it carefully over his wound revealing it wrapped in white gauze, which had red stains on the side. Stiles cringes in disgust as he reaches out to touch it causing his friend to jump back.

"It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott reveals as he pulls his shirt back down.

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles repeats bewildered. "No, not a chance."

Scott shrugs. "I heard a wolf howling."

"No you didn't!"

"What do you mean I didn't, how do you know what I heard?" Scott asks baffled.