𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝

After Stiles revealed that Y/n is suspicious of them, and that the bus driver died, Scott left to question Derek after remembering that Derek was the one who attacked the driver

After Stiles revealed that Y/n is suspicious of them, and that the bus driver died, Scott left to question Derek after remembering that Derek was the one who attacked the driver. Derek revealed that it wasn't him who killed the driver or the one who bit Scott like the boy believed. He revealed that there was another werewolf. An alpha, Derek called it. He revealed that the alpha wants Scott in his pack.

Sitting in class the next day, Scott watches anxiously as the teacher passes out their tests from last week. Stiles taps his pencil against the desk.

"If Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?" He questions the shaggy haired teen in front of him.

Scott pauses. "I don't know."

"Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

"Does Allison's dad know about the..."

"I don't know!" Scott snaps in a whisper causing Stiles to back off. The teacher places their tests in front of them, causing Scott to groan at the sight of the D minus staring back at him. Stiles leans forward, cringing at the sight of the grade.

"Jeez. Dude, you need to study more." Stiles laughs slightly but Scott just throws the paper on his desk, unamused.

"That was a joke. Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up." Stiles encourages. "Do you want help studying?"

Scott shakes his head. "No. I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles chuckles, clapping Scott on the back. "That's my boy."

"We're just studying."

"Uh-uh. No, you're not."

Scott furrows his brows. "I'm not?"

Stiles scoffs. "Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you. If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled." Stiles exclaims.

"Okay." Scott mutters, just as the teacher begins the lesson for the day. "Just stop with the questions, man."

"Done. No more questions." Stiles mutters. "No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek, who still scares me."

At the end of the day, Y/n walks with her sister and Allison towards their lockers. Stiles has been able to evade the youngest Martin the whole day, not wanting to answer her questions. She was determined to track him down before he left the school or she will have no choice but to go his house and question him there.

"Scott's coming over, tonight?" Lydia questions as they walk.

"We're just studying together."

Lydia scoffs. "Just studying never ends with just studying. It's like getting into a hot tub. Somebody eventually cops a feel."