𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚎

Y/n shivers slightly as the brisk wind caresses the skin of her exposed neck as she sits on the bench, watching as the lacrosse players run onto the field

Y/n shivers slightly as the brisk wind caresses the skin of her exposed neck as she sits on the bench, watching as the lacrosse players run onto the field. She hums softly to herself as she listens to Coach yell at the players. Mostly Greenberg.

"Let's go! One - on - one from up top!" Coach was yelling. "Jackson - Take a long stick today. Atta boy."

Jackson jogs onto the field, crouching low as the first player steps up to him. The player charges, trying to maneuver around Jackson but he was unsuccessful as he easily blocked him from going any farther. "That's how you do it! Greenberg, take a lap. Let's go. Faster, Greenberg! Let's go."

Scott stares off to the side, in his own world as Stiles stands behind him, glancing at Y/n periodically. "McCall, what are you waiting for? Let's go. Hey, McCall. Hey, McCall!"

Scott shakes his head, snapping out of his daze. He meets Jackson's cocky grin causing him to tighten his grip on his stick. The teen runs towards the captain, quick, holding his lacrosse stick close to his body. Jackson meets him head on before slamming the boy onto the ground, hard. "You sure you still want to be first line, McCall?"

Scott grunts as he angrily stands up, watching as Coach stomps over towards him. "My - my grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the - lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Yes, coach." Scott spits through clenched teeth, his head facing the ground as Jackson smirks from behind.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, coach." Scott's eyes begin to glow golden, a wave of anger washes over him.

"Then do it again. McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach shouts as Scott runs back towards the front of the line again. "Let's go!"

At the sound of the whistle, Scott pushes off from the ground, feeling his cleats sink into the soft dirt as he charges at Jackson, anger coursing through his veins. Jackson charges at Scott, determination on his face. The two collide as Scott rams his shoulder into Jackson's, a crack ringing through the air. The latter falls down onto the grassy field as he holds his shoulder in pain.

"Ouch." Y/n mumbles as she watches her sister sprint from the bleachers, somehow not falling in her five inch heels as the team crowds around Jackson.

Out of the corner of her eye, Y/n notices Stiles and Scott run off the field, the latter holding his head. She frowns, watching them.

Later that night, Y/n collapses on her bed as her sister paces across the floor.

To say the elder Martin was pissed was a serious understatement. She was seething. Thanks to Scott's new enhanced strength, Jackson has a separated shoulder and Lydia is pissed at the boy.

"I mean can you believe him!?" Lydia rants. "It's practice, not a game and now Jackson is not going to be at his best and it is all that nobody's fault."