𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚛

Start from the beginning

Stiles scoffs, mentally killing the man next to him in his head. "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart."

"Well, considering she's a woman." Peter turns his head to face Stiles. "Twice a month."

Stiles huffs, ignoring the wolf beside him as he continues to drive to the parking garage Peter told him to drive to. He turns the wheel to the left, pulling into the nearest parking spot, before turning off the engine.

Peter doesn't say a word, just pushes the door open before shutting it. Stiles gets out as well, following after the man, who stopped in front of a silver car parked a few spots from the blue jeep.

"Whose car is this?"

Peter pulls the keys out of his pocket, pressing the unlock button as he stops at the trunk of the car. "It belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to your..." Stiles jumps back as Peter opens the trunk, the owner of the car laying inside, dead. "Oh, my God!"

Peter shrugs, reaching in to grab the bag sitting beside the dead body. "I got better."

Peter slams the trunk shut, before resting the bag on the car, pulling out a laptop.

Stiles shakes his head. "Good luck getting a signal down here. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

Peter turns the computer screen towards the boy, ordering. "Turn it on. Get connected."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." Peter shoots Stiles a dark look, causing the boy to shrug. Stiles connects his phone to the computer, pulling up the login to Scott's account. "Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

Peter scoffs. "You know both of them."

"No, I don't."'

"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

Stiles rolls his eyes. Peter grabs him by the back of his neck, slamming the boy's body onto the car, causing the boy to curse. "Dude, I swear to God..."

"I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you."

Jackson stands up from sitting in the waiting room, nurses and doctors running past him. He grabs a doctor running by, by the arm, turning him to face him.

"Where's Lydia? Y/n? Huh? Where are they? Where..." Jackson is suddenly grabbed by his shoulder before being slammed against the wall. The sheriff stares at him with an angry look on his face. Jackson tries to break free, but Noah pushes him back.

"Hey. Hey! What the hell happened to those girls?"

Jackson shakes his head. "I don't know. I went out looking for her..."

Noah scoffs. "What, you just happened to wander into the middle of that field and you just found them there like that?" Noah slams his hand on the wall beside Jackson. "Don't lie to me, son."

"No, I..." Jackson stutters, the sheriff getting annoyed by the lack of response by the teen.

"Hey! What happened to her?"

"This isn't my fault!" Jackson suddenly snaps, pushing the older man away from him.

"She's your girlfriend and her sister! That's your responsibility!"

"No, she's not, okay? She didn't go to the formal with me."

Noah takes a step back. "Then who'd she go with?"