𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝

Start from the beginning

"Oh, come on." Allison scoffs. "That is so not true. Y/n?"

"Sorry, Lydia is right on this one. Studying is never just studying." Y/n mumbles, glancing around the hallways for the buzz haired teen.

"So, what are you saying?"

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia answers but she groans at the sight of Allison's puzzled face. "Hello, Snow White, I'm talking about a condom."

"Are you kidding? After one date?"

Lydia shrugs. "Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste."

Allison pauses, looking between both sisters. "Well, I mean, how much is a little taste?"

Y/n smiles, pausing her search. "Oh, God. You really like him, don't you?"

"Well, he's just different." Allison answers, pulling her book bag out of her locker. "When I first moved here I had a plan, no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But then I met him, and he was different. I don't know. I can't explain it."

"I can. It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine." Lydia answers, just as Y/n catches sight of Stiles.

"What?" Allison questions.

"I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?"

"Right after school."

"Yeah, hate to interrupt, but I have to interrogate someone." Y/n mumbles, already walking towards the school's parking lot, where the teen boy was headed. "Good luck, Allison!"

Stiles climbs into his blue jeep, pausing as he hears his name. Turning his head, he freezes as he sees Y/n walking towards him, an angry look on her face. "Oh, my God." He mumbles. He thought he successfully avoided her today, which was extremely hard to do. He backs out of his parking spot quickly, careful not to hit any passing students or cars.

Y/n speeds up, noticing he was about to leave.

Stiles was about to pull out of the parking lot but he suddenly slams on the breaks at the sight of Derek walking in front of him.

Scott, who heard the sound of breaks being applied quickly, turns around, groaning at the sight of Derek.

"No, no, no, no. Not here." He mumbles, running over to the car, just as Stiles climbs out. They both stare down at the werewolf who was lying on the ground.

"You gotta be kidding me." Stiles groans. "This guy's everywhere."

Scott crouches down to Derek's level, helping him sit up slightly. "What the hell? What are you doing here?"

"I was shot." Derek whispers, his face pale and sweaty. He had prominent eye bags under his eyes.

"He's not looking so good, dude."

Scott glances around, noticing everyone was staring at the trio. "Why aren't you healing?"

"I can't. It was a different kind of bullet."

Stiles eyes widen. "A silver bullet?"

Derek glares at the teen. "No, you idiot."

"Wait. That's what she meant when she said you had 48 hours." Scott mumbles to himself.

Last night, Scott heard a gun go off in the middle of the night. He quickly snuck out of the house, looking for the source of it. He stumbles upon an unfamiliar woman talking to Argent, discussing how long the werewolf that got shot would last.

"What? Who said 48 hours?"

"The one who shot you." Derek breaths in deeply suddenly, his eyes flashing blue, causing Scott to quickly shield them. "What are you doing? Stop that."